Massage parlor worker "seducing" people.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Maybe Amnesty International can help her out of her plight:

Amnesty International endorses decriminalizing sex trade - CBS News

FWIW, I'm fine with legalizing prostitution. You sure aren't going to stop it, and driving it underground just creates more danger for everyone involved.

I would have to agree. While I am categorically opposed to prostitution, granting criminals a monopoly on the supply isn't bringing good results. The unfortunate truth is that a good people will have good laws. Good or ostensibly good laws cannot make less good people more so. That said, if they are keeping it to themselves, put them in the same basked with Ashley Madison, shake your head in disapproval, and move on.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    He's retired now, but a guy I used to work with thought he wanted to try Vice. He left and I saw him again about 3 months later working DUI. I asked him how Vice was, figuring he was just on a detail or something. He said he'd already left and went to Traffic. I asked why and he told me that he got set up in a hotel room to do a homosexual prostitution sting. He was set up with an advertisement for a 45 minute massage. His first client came, completely disrobed, and laid down. Vice guy started the massage and waited for a solicitation, but nothing happened. He told the guy to flip over and when he did he was (and this is a direct quote) "flying at full mast". Vice asked if he wanted anything else and the guy said no, so he ended up massaging a naked dude with a sundial in his lap for the remainder of the 45 minutes. He then told him time was up and did he want anything else, the guy said "nope, thanks" and got dressed and left. He said at that point he realized he really didn't want to be Vice after all. :D
    Suddenly, my job doesn't seem so bad anymore :)

Top Bottom