• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Watching Happening Now on Fox. I can't believe what I just heard. They are doing a small section on the guns. Fox's Gregg Jarrett just went full derp. He's trying to describe the difference between a semi-auto and a "assault rifle". Of course we get the 'clip' error and such but he actually said...

"...Here's the thing, manufacturers are allowed to build them that way with what's called a bullet button. That is to say you take the tip of a button, you press, of a bullet, you press a button it turns your semi-automatic legal weapon into an illegal assault weapon, and apparently that's what happened here except it failed when the killers tried to do it."

:ugh::nuts::faint::blahblah::wallbash:

For all that missed that gem

[video=youtube;HJGB80cSOGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJGB80cSOGE[/video]

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    So does the wife get the same 72 virgins? But only after the husband de-virginizes them?

How does that work? :scratch:

Edit - I've been Duped!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    If he/she is raised as a Muslim, they will believe, they did right, and are in heaven .....

I rather suspect that the child will be raised as adoptees, by others in the family. And most likely not told of the situation for a long time....

I don't think that the family condoned what happened. I suspect that they didn't realize what had happened to their son. Just a guess. But just because the one guy got radicalized does not make his family radicalized. I'll bet half of the families on INGO have had one sibling of the family somewhere that went off the reservation in some direction due to a girlfriend or spouse or .... From what we have heard thus far, that seems to be the case here.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So if I am to understand the news this morning, a Muslim and a Jewish coworker get into a heated argument about Islam being a peaceful religion at a Christmas office party. Is that the motive, or the first line of a bad joke.
    I heard speculation today that given there were numerous other men coming and going from the house, and they had an additional case and a half of ammo with them in the truck, that the christmas party was not the intended target, and they were supposed to do something bigger with those other men a day or two later. Instead he may have gotten into an argument, lost his cool and decided to go all Leroy Jenkins because he had the means, and didnt really care about the original target later.

No idea. I'm just trying to figure out why the date is Dec 14, 2015.

its a leaked cover for an upcoming issue. They do that when they are going to publish something big and want to build up the release.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why in the hell is the FBI allowing reporters to just trample through and handle evidence in the terrorist attack?

They're television the apartment right now, just letting media in touching everything.

MSNBC just showed an unedited drivers license, SS card & employer ID on air with no blur. Holy hell

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    For all that missed that gem

[video=youtube;HJGB80cSOGE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJGB80cSOGE[/video]

I seen it. :ugh: The sad thing is that otherwise Jarrett is a very smart attorney on top of the talking head job.

If you follow close, you'll hear Greg Garrison and Dana Loesch speaking beyond their knowledge on gun details also.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    FBI Los Angeles asked if suspects' apartment now open to the media/public: “I don’t believe so…it is still an ongoing investigation.”

What the **** is happening

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I heard on the radio that the reason any announcement on the killers was postponed was to give CAIR time to stage the family presser.... Seems odd. Do they do that for other mass killings?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Oh for **** sake.

We almost need an entirely new thread just for all the absurd responses to recent events.

CVZSVViWwAAx_wY.jpg:large

If American liberals had been around in the 1940s, they would have been blaming the Holocaust on the Jews...

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    So does the wife get the same 72 virgins? But only after the husband de-virginizes them?

How does that work? :scratch:

Edit - I've been Duped!

He gets the seventy-two virgins. She only gets one. When she takes the one virginity she gets to spend the rest of eternity getting flogged for adultery. Muslims are crazy.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    San Bernardino Sheriff's office tells TheBlaze that he has "no clue" who would have authorized reporters to enter suspect's home.

The landlord let the media in on their own. Holy ****. This is unbelievable.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He gets the seventy-two virgins. She only gets one. When she takes the one virginity she gets to spend the rest of eternity getting flogged for adultery. Muslims are crazy.

I'm thinking that since it is a patriarchal religion it seems the most consistent thing is that she gets transformed back into a virgin and becomes one of the 72. Probably sucks being a female martyr.

Top Bottom