• ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Oh for **** sake.

We almost need an entirely new thread just for all the absurd responses to recent events.

CVZSVViWwAAx_wY.jpg:large

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Attorney General Loretta Lynch says her greatest fear is that expressions of anti-Muslim sentiment will lead to attacks on Muslims in the U.S. She is also concerned about potential restrictions on Syrian immigrants. At least she's made it clear where she stands.

Funny, most people fear that expressions of anti-American sentiment will lead to attacks on Americans in the U.S.... Oh wait...

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Watching Happening Now on Fox. I can't believe what I just heard. They are doing a small section on the guns. Fox's Gregg Jarrett just went full derp. He's trying to describe the difference between a semi-auto and a "assault rifle". Of course we get the 'clip' error and such but he actually said...

"...Here's the thing, manufacturers are allowed to build them that way with what's called a bullet button. That is to say you take the tip of a button, you press, of a bullet, you press a button it turns your semi-automatic legal weapon into an illegal assault weapon, and apparently that's what happened here except it failed when the killers tried to do it."

:ugh::nuts::faint::blahblah::wallbash:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Two handguns were purchased by male San Bernardino shooter, the rifles were NOT, according to police.

Important: guns used in San Bernardino were *purchased* legally, but not clear they were *transferred* legally.

terrorism by any definition. Extensive planning & premeditation.

According to the ATF, the rifles were both modified and were illegal in California.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2015/12/4/atf-says-weapons-used-in-san-bernardino-shooting-were-illegal-in-california

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did the president blame the NRA, or even reference them, after either one of these last 2 events?

He has already established his opinion of the NRA in the public record. The nature of the question seems dubious.

There was just a police Sgt. On CNN (who was having a very bad hair day) claiming that she was SURE it was just workplace violence. She said that if it was a terrorist act, that they would have shot more people. The interviewer said "what about the pipe bombs", and she "corrected" him and said "alleged pipe bombs". What a piece of work

Alleged? In the press conference the police stated they found pipe bombs. I think we're past alleged.

Just released... The terrorette had pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook prior to the attack.

Wait. I'm pretty sure that' supposed to be "allegedly" pledged allegiance.

Well -
    You know, her husband is dead which make her a widow and her baby is now a poor orphan .
    Nobody wants to blame a poor widow to an orphan....:crying:

I've wondered whether the child will grow up believing his or her parents are terrorists or martyrs.

I'm still finding it very strange that no one has been able to come up with a picture of the wife, Tashfeen Malik. In addition to the background checks that were supposedly done before issuing her a visa that should have included pictures, his coworkers threw a baby shower for them. So no one was taking pictures at a baby shower of the mother? Very bizarre.

Some terrorists are camera shy? :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Watching Happening Now on Fox. I can't believe what I just heard. They are doing a small section on the guns. Fox's Gregg Jarrett just went full derp. He's trying to describe the difference between a semi-auto and a "assault rifle". Of course we get the 'clip' error and such but he actually said...

"...Here's the thing, manufacturers are allowed to build them that way with what's called a bullet button. That is to say you take the tip of a button, you press, of a bullet, you press a button it turns your semi-automatic legal weapon into an illegal assault weapon, and apparently that's what happened here except it failed when the killers tried to do it."

:ugh::nuts::faint::blahblah::wallbash:

top-head-exploding-gif.gif

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    So NOW will they call it terrorism, or are they going to stick with the workplace violence schtick? :rolleyes:

I can almost hear Josh Earnest in a presser later today, backing the workplace violence tag on this since it's becoming clearer that they were "working" for ISIS, which he would call ISIL. :rolleyes:

...and that Jihad on US soil is protected by 1A.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Admit it, EVERYONE. When this was originally posted at 1:30-ish in the morning, if you ain't hooked up with something better by 1:30-ish in the morning, you're rationalizing taking all three of these agents home under the guise of searching your pad for pipe bombs.

:lmfao:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    According to the ATF, the rifles were both modified and were illegal in California.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2015/1...ernardino-shooting-were-illegal-in-california

The media proudly reports that the firearms were purchased legally. They are trying to create the narrative that the current gun laws allowed this to happen. They want you to know: "Hey, this was all legally done. We need more laws to stop this from happening again."

You mean it's legal in California to shoot people?

Good to know.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I'm still finding it very strange that no one has been able to come up with a picture of the wife, Tashfeen Malik. In addition to the background checks that were supposedly done before issuing her a visa that should have included pictures, his coworkers threw a baby shower for them. So no one was taking pictures at a baby shower of the mother? Very bizarre.

I have been wondering the same thing. Perhaps the media can't find a picture of her when she was a twelve year old ballerina, kind of like the photos of the Gentle Giant.

Then again, she could be Amish.

beachy-left.jpg

Top Bottom