• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Thanks rog- saw people drive in and disgorge folks into empty vehicles in line ahead of me last year in the wee hrs. of the morning- cheating is cheating.

IndianaRog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    This!

Maybe some knowledge of who toughed it out and who "cheated" might come into play.

Board had no knowledge of empty cars parked and folks dropping off "sitters" on New Year's Eve 2013.

We can't police everyone, but if cars are left on the side of the roads before New Year's eve, that is an obvious effort to end run the system as well as clogs the place up. We will have such cars towed.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    But...wait! Apparently you don't realize I am special and will add much to the club. If I must claim a place in line with the commoners, you should allow me an exception and send an underling to hold my rightful place at the head of the line. I'll have my people get with your people to complete the paperwork and payment. Thanks for your consideration. You won't regret it!

Do I really need purple?

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Board had no knowledge of empty cars parked and folks dropping off "sitters" on New Year's Eve 2013.

We can't police everyone, but if cars are left on the side of the roads before New Year's eve, that is an obvious effort to end run the system as well as clogs the place up. We will have such cars towed.

Oh great! Now I gotta go move my 33 foot travel trailer parked at the entrance. ;)

Top Bottom