• Poll closed .

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    You guys wouldn't believe me if I told you how often we do it.

You don't count, because you are probably one of the very, very few of us who did it right. So, you don't have anything to compare, plus, you are still young. Don't puff your chest out too fast, because in a few years when you slow down, you may find a pretty disappointed little lady.

OP, I agree with Ranger on this one.

Sex before marriage is like :biggun:

Then after you are :hooked:

It becomes like :tumbleweed:

Then all the guys get together and :tantrum:

While the women are like :nopity:

Then you drink a lot of pop and eat bad food and get :fogey:

So, you collect knives, gun, and play on INGO and take out your frustration on the innocent one's who have no reason the reason you are like you are is due to sexual frustration. :laugh:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I know but I have been Married to a German Cutie for 8 years and Outside of the US it is not even mentioned anywhere...

You could also throw in Christmas and New Years Eve?!

So what are we up to know 6?!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    You don't count, because you are probably one of the very, very few of us who did it right. So, you don't have anything to compare, plus, you are still young. Don't puff your chest out too fast, because in a few years when you slow down, you may find a pretty disappointed little lady.

OP, I agree with Ranger on this one.

Sex before marriage is like :biggun:

Then after you are :hooked:

It becomes like :tumbleweed:

Then all the guys get together and :tantrum:

While the women are like :nopity:

Then you drink a lot of pop and eat bad food and get :fogey:

So, you collect knives, gun, and play on INGO and take out your frustration on the innocent one's who have no reason the reason you are like you are is due to sexual frustration. :laugh:

GET, OUT OF, MY HEAD

:laugh:

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I know but I have been Married to a German Cutie for 8 years and Outside of the US it is not even mentioned anywhere...

You could also throw in Christmas and New Years Eve?!

So what are we up to know 6?!

Christmas and New Years? :poop: I missed out

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I once heard an analogy about this. put a penny in a jar every time you have sex in the first year of your marriage. Then after the first year take a penny out each time you do. You will never empty the jar out
    Dunno how accurate that is but its probably close. :)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    All joking aside.

My wife and I both waited until our wedding night. It was a brand new experience for the both of us. I'll never forget it. She's my best friend, and I tell her so everyday.

I remember the exact moment I fell in love with her. Here's the way I see it. Everyday that we have together on this Earth is a gift. And I don't mean to waste a day of that gift. There's only so much you can express your love by saying it. Sex, to me, is one of the best ways to express that love. So like I said, we don't waste a moment. You only have so much time to be with the one you love.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'm not here to brag, or puff my chest out. I'm just being honest. My wife, my best friend, is my soul mate. The one I know I am suppose to be with. If something EVER happened to her, there will be nobody else.

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I once heard an analogy about this. put a penny in a jar every time you have sex in the first year of your marriage. Then after the first year take a penny out each time you do. You will never empty the jar out

I think it would be too depressing to see all at once in front of my face.

at least now its a day to day let down. gives me time to build my self esteem back up :):

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

what happens to the pennies that are left over when there isn't a marriage? Do I still get to spend them? ;)

Top Bottom