• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Every "Conservative" talking head I listened to yesterday was the same way. Hell, Garrison sounded like he was officiating a funeral.
    Big deal... Why were they not saying this all along? Nope, they bellied up to the RNC trough and stuck their faces in with the rest of the pigs, promoting and supporting all the BS that the RNC pulled this last year, covering up or ignoring things just like the MSM did for Obama. I've pretty much lost respect for them all.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Every "Conservative" talking head I listened to yesterday was the same way. Hell, Garrison sounded like he was officiating a funeral.
    Big deal... Why were they not saying this all along? Nope, they bellied up to the RNC trough and stuck their faces in with the rest of the pigs, promoting and supporting all the BS that the RNC pulled this last year, covering up or ignoring things just like the MSM did for Obama. I've pretty much lost respect for them all.

These douche bags are the worst kind of shill there is. They'll all be swinging on Bloomberg's nuts once he receives the 2016 republican nomination and cry a river if he loses. The only conservative talk show host worth listening to is Mike Church.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    These douche bags are the worst kind of shill there is. They'll all be swinging on Bloomberg's nuts once he receives the 2016 republican nomination and cry a river if he loses. The only conservative talk show host worth listening to is Mike Church.

I kind of like Eric Harley and Gary Macnamara on Red Eye radio, but most folks arent awake during their show. (Midnight to 0400 central) since I drive nights, it's easy for me to listen live. They have a podcast on the web site.

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Mark Liven has been very open, speaking his mind about conservatism and those beliefs. I am able to listen to him 3-4 times a week. He is one of the few I get to hear that does not pull punches.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Mark Liven has been very open, speaking his mind about conservatism and those beliefs. I am able to listen to him 3-4 times a week. He is one of the few I get to hear that does not pull punches.

And yet, he sent the last 4 months propping up Romney, spinning like a top, just like the rest of them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Why is it people who don't listen to him know more about what he says than those that do? He has never made a secret that he didn't like Romney and resented being stuck with him as our only option.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI

Isn't Bloomberg calling himself an Independent these days?

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Why is it people who don't listen to him know more about what he says than those that do? He has never made a secret that he didn't like Romney and resented being stuck with him as our only option.

True, but he was like many who kept saying "He's who we have, we have to support him or else". 'I don't agree with what he stands for, but he's got an R by his name, so vote for him'.

Don't get me wrong, Levin has his heart in the right place, like others, but he did just what they all did. Took a great big ole bite of RNC :poop: sammich, grinned, and tried say "It tastes great!" How can you expect anyone to get behind that.

Better to not support them altogether than to stay in their good graces.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner

This is 100% true, i've been listening to Mark for a while and he has not flip-flopped on Romney. Same goes for Neil Boortz, he called this race over after the 2nd debate believe.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Youe opinion ever have any alternatives that are acceptable?

justamarine

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    True, but he was like many who kept saying "He's who we have, we have to support him or else". 'I don't agree with what he stands for, but he's got an R by his name, so vote for him'.

Don't get me wrong, Levin has his heart in the right place, like others, but he did just what they all did. Took a great big ole bite of RNC :poop: sammich, grinned, and tried say "It tastes great!" How can you expect anyone to get behind that.

I'll have to respectfully disagree with your assesment. 4 more years of Obama will end the Republic. He'll likely get 2 more SC justice appointments, and is prepared for a full-on assault on the 2nd amendment. If Romney had been elected, we could have possibly slowed the march toward tyranny. As it stands, I don't believe we'll see another Presidential election.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I find it hard to believe we we listening to,the same show

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    Where's he been the last 4 years besides underneath RNC desks?

He's been thrashing the Repub establishment for the last 4 years. I listen religiously every day and can assure you he is not under the RNC desks. Iagree with him that as bad as the Repub establishment is they are better than the likes of Reid, Pelosi et al. Just my 2 cents.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Levin is against Statists and even wrote a whole book about why a large Federal Government is bad.

He also subscribes to the notion that the Republican party can be reformed, and electing a bad Republican is better than electing any democrat.

The only problem is that his strategy won't ever work, because there's no incentive to reform the Republican party.

He can ***** and moan all he wants about statist republicans, but the truth of the matter is that there are no market forces pushing anyone toward a smaller Federal Government.

Not while people are still shaking the money tree.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed

Its fun to hear them backpedaling now. Now that the crap sandwich lost, they can tell us what they "really thought" about them and how unconservative and unprincipaled they were. That is, until next election cycle when they once again start supporting whomever has the "R" next to thier name.
    You know he was calling Mike Church a "neo-confederate" for not jumping on the bandwagon.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I find it hard to believe we we listening to,the same show

I don't. Everyone listens with ears filtered by their own personal and political bias. You chose to ignore the constant rhetoric and focused on his core beliefs, which I have said, are sound. I listened to it all.

Top Bottom