• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    You can keep sticking up for your own. Having lived in both places and still having ties there but living here I've seen far more bull**** by the clowns here than there. At least I never got pulled over up there by a drunk that pulled out in front of me in his crusiser, off duty coming from a party outside of Indy. Yeah he looked real stupid in court. But then again I guess I'm lucky I wasn't on a motorcycle and he just ran me over.

Destro, I'm sorry but was the it CPD trying to impersonate a 14 year old boy? Sorry don't see correlation with the story and what it has to do with anything?

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    IMPD/MCSD is not even on the same page as CPD for Corruption. Hell, IMPD/MCSD is not even in the same series of books as CPD. The only 2 Departments I know that are equal to CPD on Corruption are Detroit and New Orleans....

IMPD/MCSD has issues, I will not argue against that. But to say something like IMPD/MCSD is far more corrupt than CPD.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Ah yes, the "kinder gentler" Chicago Police.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49kgG0s7lVk[/ame]

And he got probation. No jail time.

You can even be a member of the Latin Kings street gang, and still work for Chicago PD.
    Feds: Two Chicago cops took orders from Latin Kings - Chicago Sun-Times

Supplemental income ?
    FBI — Chicago Police Sergeant and Officer Charged with Stealing $5,200 from Individual They Believed was Transporting Drug Proceeds

They even have their own driving issues up there.
    http://www.wgnradio.com/news/top/wgnam-cpd-officer-charged-dan-ryan-crash,0,1972272.story

And how could we forget the patented Chicago interrogation technique?
    Ex-Chicago cop convicted of lying about torture | theGrio

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    well according to the story, anybody can work for CPD...even 14 year old kids

It's a community program genius. He's not an employee of CPD.:roll eyes:
    Besides, have you seen the size of some kids these days, when I was in college there were parties after rodeo's where anyone could go in you brought your own liquor in if you wanted to drink. You had better ask for ID if you found a date for the night.

But hey I guess when you figure the size of the two departments with CPD having over 7 times as many officers the averages kind of suck for IMPD

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Besides, have you seen the size of some kids these days, when I was in college there were parties after rodeo's where anyone could go in you brought your own liquor in if you wanted to drink. You had better ask for ID if you found a date for the night.

But hey I guess when you figure the size of the two departments with CPD having over 7 times as many officers the averages kind of suck for IMPD

Even with "averages," Chicago PD has well more issues than we do locally.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass

obviously you have no idea what your talking about

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    obviously you have no idea what your talking about

Sure, I have no idea. I think you better go read the article you linked too. Then look up what the kid was, then go back and read the OP. Then figure out if you have an idea what you are talking about.:rolleyes:

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Back to the OP, but the Greenwood Police made the news quite regularly the past couple of years. From its officers interfering with executing an arrest warrant upon a grandchild, to public drunkenness with a child in the back seat of the car, and administrative misconduct of its leadership in too many instances to count.

I'm happy to note, that a new mayor and new departmental leadership, has brought a happy lack of bad news regarding the GPD.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    so it's business as usual for CPD to arrest all their explorers?

Is it usual practice for IMPD officers to show up drunk to work? You're so far off base trying to justify your little story. But I guess you still don't even comprehend the story you linked.:dunno:

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Is it usual practice for IMPD officers to show up drunk to work? You're so far off base trying to justify your little story. But I guess you still don't even comprehend the story you linked.:dunno:

whats there to comprehend about CPD letting a kid play cop for an entire shift, and being completely cluess about it?

and your right, atleast the last CPD to kill somebody drunk was off duty

Drunk Chicago Police Officer received special treatment from cops after killing teenager on bicycle | Your Doubting Thomas

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Wow you still don't get it. I guess your ignorance is making you blind and I'm not going to type it all out for you. Oh and yeah being off duty and drunk and hitting someone is way worse than being on duty drunk and responding to a call and running over 4 people and killing one. LOL

ChaoticMunky

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    MSG2 - Lawrence, IN
    I remember too and they were squared away. So much so that I decided early in life to follow in those footsteps. I did just that until January 2007 when I was traded off to wear blue in the biggest political lie ever told in Marion County.

That happened before I became employed with MCSO, and I was against it when it was proposed! And it's obvious that the good of the citizens wasn't the reason for the merger.

The guy who sent the pictures, the guy who stole the drugs, and the guy for ghost employment are all guys I know and thought they did a damn good job for the department. They made mistakes, they'll pay for them, and their law enforcement careers are done.

Top Bottom