• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I'd like to know who the a-hole was that released this video.
    I have nothing to say on the actions of the Marines except, God Bless them boys.
    War is hell.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    i don't care all this PC crap going to kill us in the long run and weaken are military.........:( that insurgent could have killed some of are brothers ......... war is a nasty Vail thing and bad things happen in it, it brings the worse and best in anyone who seen it........but i can't stand the media that try to spin war and make it a PC thing ...........was it smart for those soldier to tape or photo it no......do i blame them for doing it no.........i ate dirt in Bosnia, afgan. , Iraq ......lost friends and a part of my self in those places.....the only people who profit from this is the media.....:xmad:

Last edited:

tooleman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    how does the the old phrase go.....alls fair in love and war. Lets get out of their office and let them do there job.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    A demonstrated lack of Leadership for sure. Most Marines I've known were professionals. While I understand the impulse of the action, it is wrong and should not be tolerated, those guilty should be punished as well as their leadership. War is hell but in this day of instant "You Tube" uploades and 24-7 news cycle, that was an idiot move! Those actions probably will end their careers. Sad to see it exposed in such a way as it was.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    I'm sure the dead didn't mind.

What a crass thing to say! How would you like it if it had been a dead relative of yours being pissed on by our enemies? It's not how we as American service members conduct ourselves! These actions only serve to foster the Taliban description of an American. I don't wish to be lumped in with the lower rungs of our society! My servie to the country was honorable, by choice and action. Wrong is wrong no matter where you are from! :(

GlockFox

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Naptown
    Hey, when you constantly see death and destruction, peeing on your enemies bodies doesn't seem that bad. Besides people seem to forget about our people getting decapitated and broadcasted on national TV. The only punishment I see fit is to bring them home and give them some leave. Hell bring them all home.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    the last time they gave us "bad press" it wasn't military at all....they were contractors wearing American fatigues but without any rank, typical issue gear, or insignia of any kind...not even name tapes.....and yet the media put it out like it was American troops killing innocent people, dogs, and all that other BS

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    the pic is too fuzzy....is there a link to the actual video?? I can't make out any gear or anything that would allow me to identify them or even verify they are real Marines because it's too blurry

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    A demonstrated lack of Leadership for sure. Most Marines I've known were professionals. While I understand the impulse of the action, it is wrong and should not be tolerated, those guilty should be punished as well as their leadership. War is hell but in this day of instant "You Tube" uploades and 24-7 news cycle, that was an idiot move! Those actions probably will end their careers. Sad to see it exposed in such a way as it was.

I understand your view it was a idiot move ......to me the lack of leadership is the NCO or officer from not destroying there camera's. If i walk up on that yes i would stop it and destroy the cameras and chew there asses out . But to use the guilty word on this men and there chain of command is harsh.....do you know what battle stress they were under, do you know there KIA lose in there company was i don't. There is no such thing as a professional war.

I still can't understand the pain and anger, the need for vengeance that comes over you when you lose men in your command or your brother in arms next to you. Or when you go home meet the wifes and son of your fallen brothers ...........and six months later your back in Afghan. fighting again. I truly under stand your point of view but guilty is not a word i would use .

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I would condemn their actions but I haven't walked an inch in their shoes (let alone a mile) ... so, I can only be sad that they will be punished. Sad because their country asked them to kill and then punishes them for doing something less.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I understand your view it was a idiot move ......to me the lack of leadership is the NCO or officer from not destroying there camera's. If i walk up on that yes i would stop it and destroy the cameras and chew there asses out . But to use the guilty word on this men and there chain of command is harsh.....do you know what battle stress they were under, do you know there KIA lose in there company was i don't. There is no such thing as a professional war.

I still can't understand the pain and anger, the need for vengeance that comes over you when you lose men in your command or your brother in arms next to you. Or when you go home meet the wifes and son of your fallen brothers ...........and six months later your back in Afghan. fighting again. I truly under stand your point of view but guilty is not a word i would use .

agreed,....the men you serve with, who you sweat with, bleed with, and trust your life into their hands everyday...are closer to you than a brother......then to see some haji come out, blast one or two of them and then throw their weapon down to save his own skin knowing that you're SUPPOSED to take him into custody.......but we see 10 seconds of video and want to "hang" these guys??.....I've learned first hand multiple times....there is no such thing as truth in the media....it doesn't matter what source you get it from...they all have their own agenda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    It's a crime under UCMJ, no different than cutting off fingers/ears or killing innocent civilians. Granted its a lessor offense but battle stresses, KIA's, numerous deployments don't excuse the actions. Conduct Un-Becoming! Point blank!

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    It's a crime under UCMJ, no different than cutting off fingers/ears or killing innocent civilians. Granted its a lessor offense but battle stresses, KIA's, numerous deployments don't excuse the actions. Conduct Un-Becoming! Point blank!

sounds like civilian, POG, or officer?..lol it may be.point is you don't know what happened to them in the minutes prior to that video...

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth

you answer says volumes my friend ..................lets not help them lets punishes them ......

Top Bottom