Marine Corps backpack group buy opportunity.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • I'm still in for at least 1 back pack if the price is $"X" or less.

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

breas1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Indy
    I'm in for one(Two)! I cover most of the state for work and have a pretty flexilble work schedule this time of year, if you need help shoot me a pm. I'll do what i can to help out.

EDIT: I'll take two if there are enough to go around.

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    WOW! I just went through every page and ran a spreadsheet.

Basing this off of the LOWEST number people requested. ie

"2-4" = 2
    a few = 3
    etc.

as of right NOW, this post, there are 123 members accounting for 298 packs minimum!!!

Only Doc knows how many he has coming and he'll have to sort through what's in good condition, but perhaps 1 per until each contributor gets at least one ?? :dunno:

I don't think there were that many listed in the F7 category, unless I missed some lots elsewhere...

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Price just went up. Just kidding, cant do purple on tablet. You saved me an hour of my life. That is a lot!

When i tried to do a count i realized pretty quickli that a lot of those were likely made with the assumption the cost was going to be $10? I ended up with 5 lots of 50 "approx" so 250 maybe isn't going to be a crazy over abundance afterall?

Last edited:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Price just went up. Just kidding, cant do purple on tablet. You saved me an hour of my life. That is a lot!
    LOL, indeed.

I accounted for those who requested more if possible and kept track of when bidding ended. 7 contributors requested packs after auctions ended (if that'll make a difference) and I listed them on the spreadsheet in order of their request.

Some requested as many as 10 or more, but MANY were "price dependent."
    I guess if you got 123 good condition packs everyone will get at least one, but...:dunno:

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere

When i tried to do a count i realized pretty quickli that a lot of those were likely made with the assumption the cost was going to be $10? I ended up with 5 lots of 50 "approx" so 250 maybe isn't going to be a crazy over abundance afterall?
    I tend to think that if you limit to one per until everyone gets one, you may still not have many left if they're not all in good conditions. :dunno:

LOL, now you gotta decide how to sift and distribute fairly...LOL

I think there will be a chance of a round two probably...

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Wow, yeah, there are 102 people that took the poll. Way more than half want more than one and many people want several. I'll see if any lots are in the belt and lids auction. Someone will have to room and board my kids from the time I get these to the time they are gone because i'll need their rooms to put them in. Lol

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Wow, yeah, there are 102 people that took the poll. Way more than half want more than one and many people want several. I'll see if any lots are in the belt and lids auction. Someone will have to room and board my kids from the time I get these to the time they are gone because i'll need their rooms to put them in. Lol
    LMAO

I tried to copy and paste the spreadsheet into here...and it just locks INGO up, LOL.

I wonder how much that number would shoot up if I counted everyones TOP number requested, LOL

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    LMAO

I tried to copy and paste the spreadsheet into here...and it just locks INGO up, LOL.

I wonder how much that number would shoot up if I counted everyones TOP number requested, LOL
    Yeah, we have been discussing that in the mod forum. Your 100 gig review post has ingo bogged down a little tonight. I logged into the server and heard "what a r e y o u do i n g D a v e ?"

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Yeah, we have been discussing that in the mod forum. Your 100 gig review post has ingo bogged down a little tonight. I logged into the server and heard "what a r e y o u do i n g D a v e ?"
    LOL

Took me a minute to figure out how to post pics, LOL. Then I found the "editor mode." I can navigate code, but it seemed like there has to be a faster way, but I'm familiar with code so I just stuck with it.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    OK, here:
    GroupBuy1.jpg

GroupBuy2.jpg

GroupBuy3.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.