• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downlinx

Expert
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    I don't drink or smoke or partake in the weed, but when I was a supervisor of a construction crew, those that showed skinned were let go that day, even if they smoked the night before. I could always tell when they had smoked the night before and there sluggish bactions were not welcome on a worksite. I content care what you partake in, just be responsible with what you do. Other people's lives are at stake.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Having been around many of both varieties over the years, I'm going with this. This is spot on. Morons are morons. Get a moron drunk and he's still a moron. Get a moron high and he's still a moron.

That said, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that I would rather be in a room full of potheads all smoking weed than a room full of drinkers all getting drunk. I've been in both, many many times, back when I was younger playing in local rock bands. I saw lots of fights between drunk people, but I cannot truthfully recall ANY time seeing potheads get violent with each other.

Violence is a total buzz kill man

Top Bottom