• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • burt gummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    noblesville
    Considering going to the up coming gun show, needing ammo and ar15 parts, from past shows is it worth going? Are the ammo prices any lower then at stores?

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    After you consider entry .. Def not IMo. Best prices are online during free shipping sales.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have seen bulk ammo for similar prices as online and without shipping. I look forward to the March show as it gets me geared up for shooting in the spring.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    What are the hours? They haven't updated their site for a while now. I want to go on Friday which used to open at 9am and got til 9pm. I guess that has stopped but no idea when it opens. hat is the cost? Show and Parking? I am handicapped and have the plates, any chance of getting close and if so when should I be there to do it?

It has been maybe ten years since I have been to a 15o00, still get the little postcards though. Anyone from the Terre Haute area going Friday and want to ride with me or me with them, LMK. Anyone at all going Friday? If so I will have on Tie Dye and wearing bib overalls plus I have a lanyard around my neck with my INGO Name Badge on it. I wouldn't mind hooking up there and meeting some folks if anyone is willing.

Not sure what I really want to get but it has been a long tie since i went to a big show. Been to some little shows and even some nice little shows with a good amount of stuff at them but I have no allusions I will find any deals there. Just wanted to see hoow much has changed. :)

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Friday it opens at 2. I believe it's $12 to get in and $3 or $5 to park. I forget. Of course there is handicap parking and access. I, like many others, will be getting in line at noon so I can get in and out quickly.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thanks, I will see if I can get there that early too. I want in and out as fast as I am able. Crowds tend to make me nervous since I got hurt and my legs aren't as steady as they were. Crowds bring out the worst and rudest in people which sort of makes it harder for me to get around without falling. ne day will get one of those buggies and drive over the bastids. :):

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Looking forward to this edition of "How to find AA Optics at the Indy 1500" video. I'm anxious to see where the tables will be.

Me to, Im just hoping to find a permanent spot. I hate moving, but Id rather move a few times now until we get a good location, then spent 20 years in the same spot every show.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    You'll get powders.

Primers last time were like 27.50/1000 for SPP. Not sure if LPP were any more. Thats better than what I found anywhere else. Those were CCI too.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Looking forward to this edition of "How to find AA Optics at the Indy 1500" video. I'm anxious to see where the tables will be.
    Well, I will look for him too on Friday. I already have Brad's Knives to search out. Since I am mostly going to walk around and see what I can see anyway, I will have time. :) I have something to look for for someone else but I can do that as I walk around aimlessly too. If anyone who is there of Friday early cares, I actually will wear a Sig Sauer or Ruger T-shirt and jeans. I will have the name badge with my real and INGO name around my neck too. I will look around for other INGOers but since I don't know many of you folks by sight, it probably isn't likely I will see any unless they're wearing INGO Gear. Mostly tough, I am wanting to meet Alan and Brad & wife and then check thongs out. :ingo:

Top Bottom