• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tat2clod

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Plan on going Saturday for some reloading components and just see if there's anything that I can't live without?

Bobby

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2008
    Muncie/New Castle
    I will be going to look for any brand of powder suitable for reloading 9mm. The last one I went to was in August of 2014 and there was absolutely nothing. I have been trying to get some on GunBot but any that do come in sell out in a matter of minutes! Since I wasn't able to make it to the January show, can anyone comment on if PISTOL powders were available at the last show and at what price? I figure if it was available then, this show is probably going to be the same if not a little better. :)

Mike Grasso

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 5, 2014
    Westfield
    I actually got a table.
    Going to bring a box full of new Blade-tech holsters, a NIB Detective Special from the 80s, CZ Scorpion EVO3, CZ 223 Carbine, some S&Ws, plenty to fondle!
    Leaning out my safe!
    Will see how it goes!

Mike

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have bidness to conduct there and I have to roam the show like the reloading troll I have become. *slobber* Components, must have components, my precious.

CZ Scorpion EVO3

You realize you just gave the INGO Gun Nut Elk Call?

Don't put any of your knives out as they will be diving in from the sides to fondle the EVO3.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't suspect it will stay on the table, just selling it for MSRP

MSRP for the EVO3? Great, so some well-armed retiree will buy it on Friday afternoon.

No vig on it? Like maybe a bottle of Harrison, at least Gov. Reserve. Or at least a 6 pack of Zombie Dust?:D

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have nothing to trade, a little cash but a lot of time. I suppose Sunday is the day to find deals, it always was in the past at least. I just don't feel the need to fight crowds which is why I pan on Tomorrow at opening to attend. Maybe I will even get lucky enough to park close as it really does cause me a lot of extra pain to walk long distances. Some for the show, I am planning on a nice, slow walk around the tables, looking but not buying much just to see what is out there. I do hope to find a few things, mostly odds and ends and parts I need to make something work again or to finish off a project. I do want to meet up with Alan and Brad at their tables but otherwise it is all about looking for me. After ten years I just want to see what has changed other than the prices. Not expecting much either, just a way to kill some time.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I will be going to look for any brand of powder suitable for reloading 9mm. The last one I went to was in August of 2014 and there was absolutely nothing. I have been trying to get some on GunBot but any that do come in sell out in a matter of minutes! Since I wasn't able to make it to the January show, can anyone comment on if PISTOL powders were available at the last show and at what price? I figure if it was available then, this show is probably going to be the same if not a little better. :)

Yes...you will find Pistol Powder.

I will know things aren't doing too bad when the same powder is available at the show repeatedly.

Last time I saw Unique(40/lb...yes high), Bullseye, Red Dot(25/lb), tite Group, and others.

FYI...Atterbury has had Titegroup the last couple times I was in there for 18/lb. You could also go to one of the gun clubs up north of Indy that has stuff as well.

slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Anyone know the guy that sells the vertx pants? I got the wrong size.. He said i could switch them out but dont wanna pay another entry fee hah!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Just as a public service announcement, today is opening day for the Flower and Patio show at the fairgrounds. Plan accordingly as there will be plenty of extra traffic.

Top Bottom