• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Was there today, been a couple years at least and was much smaller this time....was looking for AR500 steel and one vendor with a few things. Last time they had what seemed like a entire back section full of it. So will order off ebay. Ammo prices were good and son got 3000 rds. of 9mm and .223 but once again not very much ammo tables like last time I was there. I did meet a guy up from TN who had hand made railroad spikes into knives, son said excellent quality and workmanship so got one, can't believe how freaking sharp it is, plus the simple cool factor. Great day with son and his wife.

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    I went on Friday. Found a nice g33/40 and a Webley Mk. VI. Also sold my SVT 40 before I even entered the show.

Rburney

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 15, 2017
    Avon
    I'm gonna try for friday... Taking M12 trench gun and a few small goodies.

Wish I would have run into you. I have been looking for an M12 trench gun. If you sold it to a vendor on Friday, I saw it behind his table. I tried to buy it from him and he said he just bought it and it was not for sale.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Went friday with my Brother. Had not been in quite a while. Came away with a K-Bar USMC Knife $70.00, and 4 AR Pmags with windows for $14.00 each. Wish I had a bigger budget, cause there was a fella that had 3 Korean era Garrands for under $1000.00. That's better than I've seen in a while.....

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    It was kind of hot and sticky in there today.

A shotgun followed me home. I'm not real into shotguns but have wanted a semi-auto for a long time.

PinoyJedi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Indianapolis NWside
    It was kind of hot and sticky in there today.

A shotgun followed me home. I'm not real into shotguns but have wanted a semi-auto for a long time.

Yes it was! Was only there for the last 2 hours, wasn’t crowded which was nice, and was able to get up to a few more booths to browse.

Will be back for more tomorrow!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    The show was not as crowded as I expected. Rolled in about 10 am and got straight in, no wait.

I bought some dies from ET Brass.

Also saw an excellent demo of security dogs by the people from von Bernd K-9! Would not want to tussle with any of those pooches, especially the Italian Mastiff. He was all business one minute, then had little kids scratching his head the next. :laugh:

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    The engraving booth was Laser Engraving & Refinishing of Indy, LLC
    Had my lower but they said they had to do it in house due to the depth. Price was $75 for nfa
    Hmm well now i'm not sure what to do I already got up early and drank a bunch of coffee... and id hate to put it to waste all the excitement and caffeine.... Ill least be able to talk with them about it.... heading out anyways ill be rocking a black operators hat with INGO patch

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    I went this morning, got there about 930. The parking wasn’t to bad when I got there, I was packed when I left, even saw a pretty good fender bender, so that caused some back ups.
    I walked out with a drop in trigger for current build, some primers, and something pretty for my GF.
    Also stopped by the fellas at the NRA table and signed up.
    All and all, had a good time.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    The engraving booth was Laser Engraving & Refinishing of Indy, LLC
    Had my lower but they said they had to do it in house due to the depth. Price was $75 for nfa

That's petty steep.

l've got Laserscribe done all 10 of mine over the years for $35 each.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    I they did mine on spot for $55 very deep engravings very nice work I'm quite pleased with the convenience and picked up a yugo m48 for nice price great show for me!

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    Anyone else notice the LEO action saturday morining on 65 between 465 and 70 on the south? spotters plus at least 8 cars pulling people over one after the other in both directions. Picked me out of traffic but it turned out I wasn't exciting enough to bother with. (didn't have laminated sign declaring sovereign citizenship, document explaining why I wouldn't roll down my window taped to the side of the car, nor yell that I have a CC permit and a gun while reaching for my back pocket)

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I am surprised LEO is not more proactive in profiling certain patrons that appear to have gang affiliation, presumably coming down from Cook County. I asked my favorite vendor a few shows back who buys all his cheap KCI Glock Happy Sticks and unreliable drum mags that are stupid marked up, he pointed at a few guys that fit that description lol.

Anyone else notice the LEO action saturday morining on 65 between 465 and 70 on the south? spotters plus at least 8 cars pulling people over one after the other in both directions. Picked me out of traffic but it turned out I wasn't exciting enough to bother with. (didn't have laminated sign declaring sovereign citizenship, document explaining why I wouldn't roll down my window taped to the side of the car, nor yell that I have a CC permit and a gun while reaching for my back pocket)

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Awesome show for me, seems like ammo prices finally leveled out / rebounded a bit from the last. Attendance on Sunday were telling of a healthy economy!

Gun related stuff, there was a cool startup that had an electric trigger setup with 1 pound break + BINARY for AR's, booth was in the room on the right.
    It was expensive, think it was $800 on a complete lower or $500 for the kit. Probably the closest thing you can get to a full auto sear without paperwork.
    Seems like demand picked back up and prices on components came off the floor. I didn't buy much, just got 2 duty safariland holsters for my P226 for cheap.

Non-gun stuff, bought 15x MRE's (2018 production) for $4/each, and got to "hand select" my meals. Same vendor was at the NG Armory a few weeks back.
    Vertx table right at the entrance was awesome, scooped up a nice pair of pants (exact size) for $20, nice length polo's 2 for $15 & flannel tailored for CCW for $20.
    My friend bought one of their badass range bags for $100, they really had some killer deals on high quality stuff, even had a garment bag with a AR pistol slot for $85.

vincess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 14, 2017
    Indy
    Agreed. Ammo, and gun prices seemed to be heading back to "normal" after many ridiculous shows. AR pistols in particular seemed to drop 200 to 300 bucks. I did, however, laugh at a guy who tried to charge me THIRTY bucks for a box of PMC 7.62x39. He said "you won't find it any where else here". Brilliant. Seemed to be quite a bit more "ninja" booths than normal.

Top Bottom