• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Any word on today's activity? Crowded? Not so crowded? Full tables? Deals?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I got there today about 3, not crowded and saw some good deals here and there. If anyone has been looking for one of those new threaded SS Marlin 1894 357's, ZX had one for 899 which is the cheapest I have seen them so far.

PinoyJedi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Indianapolis NWside
    Was there from about 2:30-5:00 decent crowd, but it never felt crowded, ended up buying a 3 day ticket so I’ll be back!

Parking was $8.00, is it like that all weekend or will it go back up?

Picked up a Henry Mares Leg, and a Cobra Derringer.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Was there from about 2:30-5:00 decent crowd, but it never felt crowded, ended up buying a 3 day ticket so I’ll be back!

Parking was $8.00, is it like that all weekend or will it go back up?

Picked up a Henry Mares Leg, and a Cobra Derringer.

Parking should be same price all weekend. Too bad you can't get a three-day parking pass to go with the 1500 weekend pass! Damn near cheaper to get a table than just pay normal admission! :laugh:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Are you not working the NRA booth...???

As far as I know NRA-ILA won't have a booth until closer to the 2020 elections. The NRA booth (the one guy who always works it is a retired Air Force Chief) usually set up by the exit doors will be there I'm sure.

David Conte (AKA the NRA-ILA guy we met at the 1500 March 2018) covers five States so he's all over the place now. One of the States is the Peoples Rebublik of Illinois, plus there's Ohio. He may be doing a victory lap in Frankfort, Kentucky now. I would be.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Parking should be same price all weekend. Too bad you can't get a three-day parking pass to go with the 1500 weekend pass! Damn near cheaper to get a table than just pay normal admission! :laugh:

Last I knew tables were 100 bucks.

3 days parking=24
    3 days pass=20

Its worth 56 bucks to be able to bring your own food/drink's, hand a place to sit, and have a 3 foot barrier with all the people.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I went yesterday hoping to find a Marlin Goose gun, but no luck. The crowd wasn't bad, We always go on Friday to beat the crowd.

Went this AM. Saw a guy carrying a(Marlin goose gun) around for sale. Not a bad show all in all.Not overly crowded. I went with my daughter and son-in-law. Found me some 45 Long Colt ammo for my Marlin 1894 CB Limited. Also found some 32 Winchester Special ammo for my 1941 Winchester 32WS model 94. Great prices on both. Had a good time.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Got back from the show a little bit ago.

Gotta say it's better than the last one I went too. A lot fewer empty tables this time.

A nice fellow snapped up the gun I had for sale in the first 15min I was in the building. Sadly I never found the gun I was after.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I enjoyed checking out the different vendors. Found some very fair deals on Federal HST ammo. Also, really liked the booth with several Colt Pythons. Wow! Beauties!

Top Bottom