• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Just wanted to point out my favorite place to eat. Order the mann's breakfast. Eggs, a ton of hashbrowns, like 20-strips of perfectly cooked Bacon (or sausage), A whole plate of biscuits and gravy, (or pancakes) and toast. Its the best and biggest breakfast in indy served all day. and only 5.95$ You cannot find this much food any where for this price. Its worth a drive for you Die hard food lovers.

The Steaks are huge and juicy too! :ingo:
    Mann's grill
    1214 S Tibbs Ave
    Indianapolis, IN 46241
    (317) 241-5801

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    If you ever plan on eating there, and want to eat the Mann's breakfast, make sure you're hungry and can eat a lot because it I'll come on 3, that's right THREE plates, and 2 of them will be 8 inch plates!

To narrow down the location, it's 300 feet south of Morris St. on Tibbs, west side of the street. Pay attention because if you blink you'll drive right by, not a lot of signage. But should have plenty of vehicles there because it is a popular spot to eat.

Goodness, I think I need a bacon infusion via a Mann's breakfast now!!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I just don't need that much food. I'd prefer normal sized portions with a lower price. I'm not a big fan of this trend in the U.S. where they load up your plate with enough food to feed a small village.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    I just don't need that much food. I'd prefer normal sized portions with a lower price. I'm not a big fan of this trend in the U.S. where they load up your plate with enough food to feed a small village.

Ill eat your share of the bacon so you dont have so much food to eat. :rockwoot:

Btw you can order smaller Items. But whats the fun in that? :dunno:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Last time I went, bought 1 Mann's breakfast, 2 drinks and split the meal with my buddy. Great breakfast for on the way to the 1500!!

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008

Even if it's bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, spam, and bacon???!!

hunt3rsd3n

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Mann's Grill is good as long as you understand you are ordering a healthy dose of cigarette smoke in the air, the furniture is circa 1950, and don't look in the kitchen, if you are particular about the handling of your food. Typical blue color menu. I've eaten there many times and always walk away full and wondering how they sell the big menu items for the relatively low cost. I keep going back, so I guess I can ignore the short falls. There is something about a 14" tenderloin, 2 lbs of fries, and sides for $6.00.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Mann's Grill is good as long as you understand you are ordering a healthy dose of cigarette smoke in the air, the furniture is circa 1950, and don't look in the kitchen, if you are particular about the handling of your food. Typical blue color menu. I've eaten there many times and always walk away full and wondering how they sell the big menu items for the relatively low cost. I keep going back, so I guess I can ignore the short falls. There is something about a 14" tenderloin, 2 lbs of fries, and sides for $6.00.

I do not like cigarette smoke, however I like even less the idea of government intrusion forcing the business owner to not allow what he would choose to allow on his property. Be that as it may, I thought Indy had a smoke-free ordinance in place. If I'm correct, is Mann's in some way exempt from this? I'd like to go, but I don't want to put that crap in my lungs voluntarily.

Note that this is not intended as a thread-jack :hijack: but a question to determine if I go to Mann's or not. That is all.

Blessings,
    Bill

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    oh man! this is right by my FAVORITE place to eat in Indy........... the Burrito Joint! Freaking best mexican food you have EVER had!!!!!!!! cooked on a big flat top grill right in front of you! Corner of Morris and Tibbs.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I suggested a meet and eat at Mann's more than once in the past, but no one seemed interested.

If you like bacon, it's the place to go.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    It's a fat guy's paradise.... :D Buy one meal and split it....plenty for two. And you're still waaaaay under $10. Or get a doggie bag and you have breakfast the next day as well.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Ahhh I see. No one here likes fat people. Well eat my shorts you skinny dusch-bags. knuckle, knuckle, birdy, knuckle, thumb. :rockwoot:

I dont need my gun..... I will just sit on you.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I suggested a meet and eat at Mann's more than once in the past, but no one seemed interested.

If you like bacon, it's the place to go.

I remembered that this AM on the way to work, Rhino, and was going to comment on the fact when I got home tonight... however, you beat me to it. That's OK, now I have a post here from you that can be rep'd. :D (ETA: <grumble> <grumble> as soon as I "share the INGO love"... <sigh> )

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom