Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    First of all, I don't care if you get vaccinated or not. If you die from Covid without having a vaccination, we will miss you....

If you assume that your freedom consists of not taking any prophylactic actions with respect to the health of your fellow citizens, then shame on you. Your right to act as you wish ends when you impair the rights of another. That DOES NOT mean I expect you to get vaccinated. It does mean that I expect you to respect the rights of others and do your utmost not to infect them, particularly the most vulnerable.

Per the CDC: Of the 176 million vaccinated, 14,115 hospitalizations or deaths. (a/o 09-07-2021)

That's 0.008%.

We know that the rates for unvaccinated are much higher (those rates are posted all over this site). People are dying at the rate of 1500 per day from the disease. You run out of the 14,115 parameter in a week and a half if you decide to include all of them in your computation.

Try again.
    Trying to catch up on this thread. This one stopped me.

So you’re arguing this vaccine lowers the positivity rate AND makes the likelihood of serious illness just 0.008% in the already unlikely event (because of how good the vaccine is) that a person even catches it. But if I don’t get vaccinated I am recklessly endangering my vaccinated grandmother’s life? Those two claims can’t exist at the same time. And by your own numbers, this certainly doesn’t seem like something worth cheering for government overreach over.

I agree with your numbers and your belief that this vaccine is exceptionally good at saving lives. That’s precisely why I’m against forcing it on people in the name of protecting others.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Realistically how many of you think the current administration is concerned about our possible demise? They DO NOT care how many people might expire from Covid, if they did the border would have been closed long ago. There is some other agenda afoot and I believe it's simply money being funneled into the drug companies to be recycled right back to the Demoncrats and their ilk. Follow the money is ALWAYS the answer to the equation, no matter how complicated it appears on the surface.
    PS.. I have a VERY short ignore list but thankful I installed JH on it several months ago.. Ignore him and his trolling will cease and he will return to his cave.
    I think the agenda is global one world government, population control/reduction, and yeah funnelling billions of tax dollars back to big pharma is just good politics given how much big pharma spends electing the clowns in politics. That's most likely why the vaccine doesn't work, needs boosters, will require twice daily medications, etc for the rest of our lives because pharmaceuticals don't heal disease, they create customers for life.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Covid didn’t mutate till we started randomly sticking people.
    Get the shots, don't get the shots, whatever.

But this is demonstrably false. The Delta variant was first seen in India in December 2020. Vaccine administration did not begin in India until January 2021. I'm not going to post a link, nobody reads them anyway. Google and Duck Duck Go are free.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    A dictatorship would be a government making the people follow laws they don’t have to.

Like, I dunno, vaccine mandates that don’t apply to them.

Hitler would love to have had the level of devotion some of these people have.

That shows a complete lack of understanding how elected officials to represent the people in democracy works.

It also discounts the rule of law, the obligation of said government to protect citizens from those that refuse to cooperate, or work counter productively against the dually elected government,
    And it's direct investigation/policy agencies.
    That would be NIH, CDC etc.

When YOU ALL get your doctorates in virology specializing in infectious diseases AND now vaccines,
    I'll be glad to hear your LEARNED OPINION.

Until then, the conspiracy theories and misguided opinions will be discounted in favor of actual experts.

Since these are the same agencies & people that stopped polio, small pox, mumps, measles, rubella, and a thousand other disabling/deadly diseases THEY have a great track record.

When YOU ALL find cures/vaccines for disabling/deadly diseases...

You all want to risk your lives and the lives of your family & friends, and that's illegal, immoral to the Nth degree, but there isn't any reasoning with extremists...
    Extremists have always been willing to hurt or kill others.

As comprehensive as the Constitutional Protections are, they END, STOP when they infringe on anyone else's rights.

That line is what separates extremists from constitutionalists, and moral, rational, reasonable people.

Now that unrest, insurgency, slanted politics have become the new 'Religion' with absolutely no morals or restraints,
    It's coming down to mob rule based on lies.

It's up to everyone to figure out what's actually happening, it's not like you haven't been warned repeatedly, even by former (qualified, non-delusional) presidents this was coming...

Now it's here, some listened, some were 16s and didn't listen, fell into the social engineering laid out decades ago...
    Nothing I can do about it but live away from the most dangerous areas, have some operational security, become as self sufficient as possible since when this can get much worse before it reaches equilibrium...

Now, if YOU want to participate in the down side of the social engineering, that's entirely up to you.

I choose not to.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Trying to catch up on this thread. This one stopped me.

So you’re arguing this vaccine lowers the positivity rate AND makes the likelihood of serious illness just 0.008% in the already unlikely event (because of how good the vaccine is) that a person even catches it. But if I don’t get vaccinated I am recklessly endangering my vaccinated grandmother’s life? Those two claims can’t exist at the same time. And by your own numbers, this certainly doesn’t seem like something worth cheering for government overreach over.

I agree with your numbers and your belief that this vaccine is exceptionally good at saving lives. That’s precisely why I’m against forcing it on people in the name of protecting others.
    You can't speak in terms that are logical to you, to someone who believes a certain thing, and won't consider any other possibility.
    lack of "prophylactic actions" "impair the rights" of another.
    You have to start at the foundation to argue.
    So much talking past each other.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I wasn't aware there there was an accusation or question I was required to answer.

And while on the subject, you can't have my SSN, mother's maiden name, pet names, credit card numbers, bank account numbers, passwords, etc.

You are either a 16, or you aren't.
    I choose not to be...

IMG_0763.JPGIMG_0764.JPG

Relax.
    Stay calm.
    Deep breaths.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Sounds authoritarian to me.

Do we still live in the land of the free and the home of the brave?

Were small pox vaccinations authoritarian?
    How about polio?
    Mumps, measles, rubella?
    How about the 1,000 other diseases there are vaccines or cures for?

You have to be a conspiracy theorist, by definition, to believe we need to stop vaccinations that prevent these diseases,
    Or there is some sinister motive in keeping people from dying/being disabled by these diseases.

AND...
    This is the same bunch that bought gas masks/protective gear for anthrax not too many years ago!

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Were small pox vaccinations authoritarian?
    How about polio?
    Mumps, measles, rubella?
    How about the 1,000 other diseases there are vaccines or cures for?

You have to be a conspiracy theorist, by definition, to believe we need to stop vaccinations that prevent these diseases,
    Or there is some sinister motive in keeping people from dying/being disabled by these diseases.

AND...
    This is the same bunch that bought gas masks/protective gear for anthrax not too many years ago!
    Don't remember government forcing it on people with an or else attached.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That shows a complete lack of understanding how elected officials to represent the people in democracy works.

It also discounts the rule of law, the obligation of said government to protect citizens from those that refuse to cooperate, or work counter productively against the dually elected government,

When YOU ALL get your doctorates in virology specializing in infectious diseases AND now vaccines,

Until then, the conspiracy theories and misguided opinions will be discounted in favor of actual experts.

Since these are the same agencies & people that stopped polio, small pox, mumps, measles, rubella, and a thousand other disabling/deadly diseases THEY have a great track record.

You all want to risk your lives and the lives of your family & friends, and that's illegal, immoral to the Nth degree, but there isn't any reasoning with extremists...

As comprehensive as the Constitutional Protections are, they END, STOP when they infringe on anyone else's rights.

That line is what separates extremists from constitutionalists, and moral, rational, reasonable people.

Now that unrest, insurgency, slanted politics have become the new 'Religion' with absolutely no morals or restraints,

It's up to everyone to figure out what's actually happening, it's not like you haven't been warned repeatedly, even by former (qualified, non-delusional) presidents this was coming...

Now it's here, some listened, some were 16s and didn't listen, fell into the social engineering laid out decades ago...
    Nothing I can do about it but live away from the most dangerous areas, have some operational security, become as self sufficient as possible since when this can get much worse before it reaches equilibrium...

Now, if YOU want to participate in the down side of the social engineering, that's entirely up to you.

I choose not to.
    The rule of law would be that congress makes and funds a law and the president signs on or doesn't. Not the president ramming through using one of the scariest overpowered overreaching alphabet agencies to implement his pet wishes.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana

Nope...
    President Eisenhower warned us about social engineering in 1960.
    Some of us saw it first hand and took it to heart.

Solar panels, a truck load of extras...

IMG_1423.JPG

Power inverters, a truck load of extras...

IMG_1451.JPG

Somewhere between 1/2 million and 12 million brass around here at any given time...

IMG_0994_zpsmed3vvnx.jpg

Capability to manufacture brass & bullet jackets...

image_zps5ssxiau7.jpg

How about qualify useable brass at 3,300/hr

IMG_1277.JPG

Or how about using electromagnetic induction to heat treat metal, heat food for canning, doing actual canning inn metal cans...

image_zps5wywarrs.jpg

Or how about building your own power control/protection systems so you know exactly how it all works, have plenty of spare parts...

IMG_1404.JPG

Some people talk, others do something...
    No one has ever learned anything constructive from conspiracy theory sites, so complete waste of time & effort.
    (That's time & actual knowledge you will never have)

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I think the agenda is global one world government, population control/reduction, and yeah funnelling billions of tax dollars back to big pharma is just good politics given how much big pharma spends electing the clowns in politics. That's most likely why the vaccine doesn't work, needs boosters, will require twice daily medications, etc for the rest of our lives because pharmaceuticals don't heal disease, they create customers for life.
    Glad you mentioned it, few do. We've already established that division is control. Politics is one distributor of the globalist agenda. A preferred future is how they see total control of people. Vaccines, climate change, you name it, anything for that power.

Groups like the Rockefeller foundation even put it in writing. I've posted this earlier in the year but no one commented. There's a lot more to globalism, but this document presents a framework of evil thinking and intentions. Lockstep scenario was "envisioned" in 2010, so if you start reading at page 16, the last year and a half may sound familiar.

Attachments

• RockLockDoc.pdf
      5.1 MB · Views: 9

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

I choose not to.
    Ok whatever. I stopped reading at “this shows a complete lack of understanding of how elected officials in a democracy works”.

They’re bound by a constitution, genius. It’s a constitutional republic, where the lawmakers have to obey the same laws as the ones they govern.

You continue to prove my point about your narcissistic perception of your over exaggerated level of intellect. You haven’t replied to a single remark, you just go off on a rant about stupid **** that has nothing to do with the topic. Like your trump ****.

I’m not reading that wall of text. I don’t value your opinion enough to waste the 10 minutes of my life reading pointless foaming at the mouth drivel, especially when you start by telling me how government enforcing mandates while not following the mandate themselves is how an “elected official to represent a democracy works”. You once again proved my point. You’re so condescending and egotistical that you make yourself sound stupid by saying **** that’s nowhere near factual, and I wouldn’t talk like that if you didn’t insult the membership here daily by calling them retards uneducated and conspiracy theorists for not thinking like you. I’m glad they don’t think like you, cause you haven’t said a single factual statement today.

vuelve a intentar, amigo.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Ok whatever. I stopped reading at “this shows a complete lack of understanding of how elected officials in a democracy works”.

They’re bound by a constitution, genius. It’s a constitutional republic, where the lawmakers have to obey the same laws as the ones they govern.

You continue to prove my point about your narcissistic perception of your over exaggerated level of intellect. You haven’t replied to a single remark, you just go off on a rant about stupid **** that has nothing to do with the topic. Like your trump ****.

I’m not reading that wall of text. I don’t value your opinion enough to waste the 10 minutes of my life reading pointless foaming at the mouth drivel, especially when you start by telling me how government enforcing mandates while not following the mandate themselves is how an “elected official to represent a democracy works”. You once again proved my point. You’re so condescending and egotistical that you make yourself sound stupid by saying **** that’s nowhere near factual, and I wouldn’t talk like that if you didn’t insult the membership here daily by calling them retards uneducated and conspiracy theorists for not thinking like you. I’m glad they don’t think like you, cause you haven’t said a single factual statement today.

vuelve a intentar, amigo.

If you hate America & the Constitution so much, why are you still here?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    If you hate America & the Constitution so much, why are you still here?
    At least I know America’s a constitutional republic. Sounds like the one who hates it is the one who’s claiming government passing laws they don’t have to follow is how a elected democracy works, shredding the constitution in the process.

I stand by my statement. Stick to nazis and kerosene.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Nope...
    President Eisenhower warned us about social engineering in 1960.
    Some of us saw it first hand and took it to heart.

Solar panels, a truck load of extras...

View attachment 157965

Power inverters, a truck load of extras...

View attachment 157966

Somewhere between 1/2 million and 12 million brass around here at any given time...

View attachment 157967

Capability to manufacture brass & bullet jackets...

View attachment 157968

How about qualify useable brass at 3,300/hr

View attachment 157971

Or how about using electromagnetic induction to heat treat metal, heat food for canning, doing actual canning inn metal cans...

View attachment 157972

Some people talk, others do something...
    This has WHAT to do with vaccine mandates? Go stroke your ego in a thread about that topic.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

I choose not to.
    You've been well engineered.

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Not picking sides here but this is factually inaccurate. Lawmakers consistently exempt themselves from the laws they inflict upon the rest of us. It's a big part of the appeal of anyone looking to get into politics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom