Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You think that was responsible for a 97% decrease in the flu? All those measures worked for the all of the other influenza viruses, but not for Covid? That is your theory?
    Which means, you really didn't know anything definitive, but chose to laugh rather than research to counter my point.

That is why the far right doesn't earn respect. They aren't interested in knowledge. Just selfish memes.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    That is why the far right doesn't earn respect. They aren't interested in knowledge. Just selfish memes.
    But boys can be girls, everyone is a victim (except for us white males), transvestites should be teaching our children and some people are entitled to the labor of others free of charge.

Not directed at you personally Alpo as I don't suspect you're in favor of all of these but if you're coming from the left and trying to cast aspersions on conservatives you're gonna have to clean house a bit before you'll find ears to listen. I, for one, do not care about earning respect from those who do not respect the laws of nature, reality or truth (again, not a direct statement to Alpo) simply because they don't make them feel good.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    But boys can be girls, everyone is a victim (except for us white males), transvestites should be teaching our children and some people are entitled to the labor of others free of charge.

Not directed at you personally Alpo as I don't suspect you're in favor of all of these but if you're coming from the left and trying to cast aspersions on conservatives you're gonna have to clean house a bit before you'll find ears to listen. I, for one, do not care about earning respect from those who do not respect the laws of nature, reality or truth (again, not a direct statement to Alpo) simply because they don't make them feel good.
    I'm coming from the middle.

Last night, I heard Carol King was inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. She's my generation and I really like her music. So, I was interested to see who sang one of her songs in tribute.

Taylor Swift. Yechhhh. But, I found a clip on youtube and listened and watched. Swift lacked the emotional depth for the song and it was obvious what she was doing was selling Taylor Swift to the video audience rather than paying tribute to a songwriting legend. And she doesn't have a voice or the life experience for "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow".

Anyway, I gave it a thumbs down and commented (which I rarely do on youtube) that Swift seemed to be selling herself rather than the song. Lo and behold, some Indian chick in Australia called me an old white man who didn't know anything.

I called her a racist feminazi and the conversation went downhill from there. :) I eventually deleted it.

I'm not a progressive, although I recognize that progress is a necessary component of growth. Doesn't mean I like it, but I tolerate some of it because I am an old white guy and the world is moving past me.

But, I'm a moderate. I hate stupidity on both sides of the aisle and what I hate most of all is people who call others liars and then believe whatever ******** is the meme du jour from their side. I hate criminals. White collar, blue collar and hoodlums. And I particularly hate bullies.

And because I hate bullies most of all, I don't like republicans in general and Trump in specifics. Democrats are disorganized, rarely get things accomplished and don't always end up with positive results. But, occasionally, they do things for the citizens rather than business, and that is as it should be. \

Enough. I'm jamilling this thread.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'm not a progressive, although I recognize that progress is a necessary component of growth. Doesn't mean I like it, but I tolerate some of it because I am an old white guy and the world is moving past me.
    grumpy-old-man.jpg

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You guys think "just get this one shot and you'll be ok" right?

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/578448-moderna-chairman-says-booster-could-be-yearly

L O L

As long as there is billions to be made, this will never be over.
    The point is to onramp to a national social credit score enforced by mandatory phone app. Line up every year or your app goes red and you don't get to work or leave the house anymore. Then they pile on endless new things that can turn the app red like wrongspeak on social media, owning too many guns, mowing your lawn with a gas mower, etc. That's the point of this entire endeavor.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The point is to onramp to a national social credit score enforced by mandatory phone app. Line up every year or your app goes red and you don't get to work or leave the house anymore. Then they pile on endless new things that can turn the app red like wrongspeak on social media, owning too many guns, mowing your lawn with a gas mower, etc. That's the point of this entire endeavor.
    They'd better pack a lunch. :)

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Who enforces the things in your theory? With some very rare exceptions, local police weren’t enforcing mask mandates or private gathering restrictions. A lot of departments have been in the news for fighting the vaccine mandates. I don’t see any enforcement of making people stay home or whatever. Maybe go after jobs like they’re doing with OSHA?

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Who enforces the things in your theory? With some very rare exceptions, local police weren’t enforcing mask mandates or private gathering restrictions. A lot of departments have been in the news for fighting the vaccine mandates. I don’t see any enforcement of making people stay home or whatever. Maybe go after jobs like they’re doing with OSHA?
    Australia. Enforcement isn't an issue.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Which means, you really didn't know anything definitive, but chose to laugh rather than research to counter my point.

Selfish memes? Really? Like Let’s go Brandon?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Australia. Enforcement isn't an issue.
    This isn’t Australia. We have observable proof those things didn’t happen here. Police didn’t enforce those measures. They haven’t been in support of vaccine mandates either. You may be right about social credit scores, but I’m not seeing the teeth for it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm coming from the middle.

Last night, I heard Carol King was inducted into the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame. She's my generation and I really like her music. So, I was interested to see who sang one of her songs in tribute.

Taylor Swift. Yechhhh. But, I found a clip on youtube and listened and watched. Swift lacked the emotional depth for the song and it was obvious what she was doing was selling Taylor Swift to the video audience rather than paying tribute to a songwriting legend. And she doesn't have a voice or the life experience for "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow".

Anyway, I gave it a thumbs down and commented (which I rarely do on youtube) that Swift seemed to be selling herself rather than the song. Lo and behold, some Indian chick in Australia called me an old white man who didn't know anything.

I called her a racist feminazi and the conversation went downhill from there. :) I eventually deleted it.

But, I'm a moderate. I hate stupidity on both sides of the aisle and what I hate most of all is people who call others liars and then believe whatever ******** is the meme du jour from their side. I hate criminals. White collar, blue collar and hoodlums. And I particularly hate bullies.

And because I hate bullies most of all, I don't like republicans in general and Trump in specifics. Democrats are disorganized, rarely get things accomplished and don't always end up with positive results. But, occasionally, they do things for the citizens rather than business, and that is as it should be. \

Enough. I'm jamilling this thread.
    I stopped reading at “…racist feminazi”and just clicked the like button.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This isn’t Australia. We have observable proof those things didn’t happen here. Police didn’t enforce those measures. They haven’t been in support of vaccine mandates either. You may be right about social credit scores, but I’m not seeing the teeth for it.
    It’s not Australia yet.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Police aren't needed to make employers fire people. We're seeing that already.

Police aren't needed to make your debit card stop working.

Police aren't needed to make the self-checkout at Walmart flash red and refuse to complete your purchase.

Police aren't needed to silence you on social media.

Police aren't needed to remotely turn off your self-driving car.

Additionally, the police we have today are getting liquidated left and right and being replaced with diverse woke zombies. They WILL be enforcing this as needed.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Police aren't needed to make employers fire people. We're seeing that already.

Police aren't needed to make your debit card stop working.

Police aren't needed to make the self-checkout at Walmart flash red and refuse to complete your purchase.

Police aren't needed to silence you on social media.

Police aren't needed to remotely turn off your self-driving car.

Additionally, the police we have today are getting liquidated left and right and being replaced with diverse woke zombies. They WILL be enforcing this as needed.
    You mentioned forcing people to stay home, hence the police line of thought. As for the rest, you’ve been watching too much Black Mirror.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    You mentioned forcing people to stay home, hence the police line of thought. As for the rest, you’ve been watching too much Black Mirror.
    It's already the reality in China. That's the model that our leaders are currently drooling over the idea of imposing here. It already exists. It's already happening. All they need to do is bring it here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom