Mandated vaccines or weekly testing for employers of 100+ people.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    In order to consider this, I would like to see data on whether vaccine then infection and recovery actually results in the same immune endpoint as just infection then recovery

Not seeing any evidence natural immunity tails of as rapidly as vaccine induced immunity and there is a small amount of evidence that vaccination reduces natural immunity

Unfortunately, few are studying natural immunity in any organized way because of the political climate
    From what I have read getting covid results in 13X more immunity and lasts longer than the vaccine. My family that had covid in Jan got tested 2 weeks ago and showed they still had immunity. Another factor is according to the CDC about 10,000 who were vaccinated got sick and or died so far. In April it was already near 4000 deaths from the vax, thats the CDC.....so to me that means its much higher. No one should be forced to take a risk that may very well end their lives.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Meanwhile, Holcomb is welcoming the new batch of dem voters...

Wait - we were pissed because a Democrat President didn't help them get to America, now we're pissed they're here, and we've also already registered these non-Americans (i.e. They ain't voting) with the Democratic party?!

I can't keep up with the INGO narative...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wait - we were pissed because a Democrat President didn't help them get to America, now we're pissed they're here, and we've also already registered these non-Americans (i.e. They ain't voting) with the Democratic party?!

I can't keep up with the INGO narative...
    We weren't pissed that he didn't help them get to America. We were pissed that they took precedent over American citizens in getting them to America.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    are all vaccines the mark, or just this one? I'm due for a tetanus vaccine, and want to know if I can still get into Heaven after that.

Edit: I'm relieved to know that my credit card and Social Security number and 666 license plate are not impediments; good thing we found the REAL mark of the Beast now.
    Maybe I wasn't clear enough. You mentioned downthread you have difficulty following along, so I'll dumb it down a little just for you.

I didn't claim the jab was the mark. For Christian people, the idea that you must accept something injected into your body or lose your ability to provide for yourself (the buy part of buying and selling) begins to sound an awful lot like prophetic warnings at the end of their book. An HR department wouldn't be wise or responsible to risk violating the religious rights of an employee's stated fear of risk of eternal damnation should this be it in their view. Just a handful of successful lawsuits for wrongful termination on religious grounds could get very, very expensive. I'm guessing there will be many.

I'll now await another logically barren pugnacious reply.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I believe Israel's latest study is now saying natural immunity is 27× better
    Breakthrough infection rates are a small amount of the total Covid cases. Breakthrough cases presently represent very few of the hospitalizations and deaths from Covid.

I'm not a doc or immunologist, so I may be reading the available literature wrong. But, I think I've got it right.

Paul30

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Anyone in this situation would be better to let them fire you than to quit. You may have recourse of unemployment or a class action lawsuit if they fire you. If you quit they will simply say it was your choice to leave. Many may try a medical or religious exemption too. Frontline Doctors offer some services. There is also a lawyer I saw on One American News (OAN) who said his firm is gearing up to start the class action lawsuits so maybe they can be contacted on behalf of your entire workforce at your place of employment.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Breakthrough infection rates are a small amount of the total Covid cases. Breakthrough cases presently represent very few of the hospitalizations and deaths from Covid.

I'm not a doc or immunologist, so I may be reading the available literature wrong. But, I think I've got it right.
    In Israel almost 60% of hospitalized patients are fully vaccinated

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    are all vaccines the mark, or just this one? I'm due for a tetanus vaccine, and want to know if I can still get into Heaven after that.
    Has anyone suggested that you must get the tetanus (or any other besides Covid) vaccine in order to continue to work, or to attend a bar or a sporting venue or get on on a plane, etc.? Still don't see the difference?

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

To be fair, Israel's jabbed rate is nearly 80%, so if 60% of hospitalized patients have been jabbed, that means the jabbed are being hospitalized at lower rates than the unjabbed.

Another thing from the article to consider though is that Israel is experiencing one of the worst outbreaks in the world despite the fact that 80% of the population has been jabbed. Anecdotally, this would seem to indicate that the it is the jabbed who are causing the outbreak, not the other way around.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

Yeah. Difficult to sift through all the data. Israeli population (9 mllion) is 79% vaccinated. 514 had been hospitalized of which 300 or so had both injections. So....300 out of 7.1 million ended up hospitalized.....

I'm not sure the results convey any important message to anyone in the USA.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    In Jacobson v. Massachusetts, the Supreme Court rejected Jacobson’s argument and dealt the anti-vaccination movement a stinging loss. Writing for the majority, Justice John Marshall Harlan acknowledged the fundamental importance of personal freedom, but also recognized that “the rights of the individual in respect of his liberty may at times, under the pressure of great dangers, be subjected to such restraint, to be enforced by reasonable regulations, as the safety of the general public may demand.”

This decision established what became known as the “reasonableness” test. The government had the authority to pass laws that restricted individual liberty, if those restrictions—including the punishment for violating them—were found by the Court to be a reasonable means for achieving a public good.
    I don't know if there is further law on this.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    "This decision established what became known as the “reasonableness” test. The government had the authority to pass laws that restricted individual liberty, if those restrictions—including the punishment for violating them—were found by the Court to be a reasonable means for achieving a public good."

The key part being that the government, i.e. legislature, had the authority to pass laws, not that a single doddering old fool could make up laws out of thin air.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    "This decision established what became known as the “reasonableness” test. The government had the authority to pass laws that restricted individual liberty, if those restrictions—including the punishment for violating them—were found by the Court to be a reasonable means for achieving a public good."

The key part being that the government had the authority to pass laws, not that a single doddering old fool could make up laws out of thing air.
    And importantly, IF those restrictions were found by the Court to be a reasonable means for achieving a public good. Has a court ruled on Biden's latest mandate? No.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

So, 59% of 514 is (514) x 0.59 = 303

population of Israel just over 8.8 million, so 303 ÷ 8800000 = 0.0000344 or about 3.4 per 100000 people

As of 7 Sept, Israel 61% fully vaccinated, so 59% of all hospitalized patients being fully vaccinated aligns quite well with that class of people's prevalence in that society

Not shocking, just presented in a manner to make it appear shocking

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom