• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I got him for you. Come to think of it I hit a Chicago detective with a snowball once when I was in kid, he said his window was down and I hit him in the head. He chased me down, I slipped in the alley on ice and he nabbed me, he asked me where I live, called me a #$%& and let me go. I guess I owe him one, for not executing me in the alley or telling my parents.

Appreciate that kind sir! Glad to hear you walked away mostly unscathed. I hit a cop once. I was 13 and hit his car with my bicycle. :dunno: That's what I get for sneaking out to go soaping and teepeeing. Luckily he was the janitor at our school too and he let me limp home by myself instead of calling my parents! :laugh:

OMG...my favorite part;

"Pulling a gun at a snowball fight...??!"

"Yes, I did...because I got HIT with snowballs!"

YouTube - Cop admits to pulling gun at snowball fight

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO. Too bad it wasn't packed ice instead. Might have knocked some sense into the poor base tard.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Several conflicting reports as to who had a gun and what the cop had in his hand. It will be interesting to see the actual outcome. But yeah...if he was waving a weapon around over that...he might want to cut back on the caffeine. :twocents:

Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's not blame the caffeine, here...

she's never been but a gentle and kind mistress to me.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here's all you need to know for now. He has the full support of his superiors. 'Cause it's OK to do what he did.
    From Fox News:
    D.C. police said the patrol officer appeared to have acted appropriately and that an investigation is underway.

Welcome to America 2009. :xmad:

kel-tecfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    I wonder when Obama will speak out and say this officer acted stupidly. Particularly when this event happened literally in his back yard. I guess he reserves such comments for white officers doing their duty within the law. A guess a black officer drawing a gun because his car got hit with snowballs isn't considered acting stupidly.

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Here's all you need to know for now. He has the full support of his superiors. 'Cause it's OK to do what he did.
    From Fox News:
    D.C. police said the patrol officer appeared to have acted appropriately and that an investigation is underway.

Would anybody dare take my bet of a million fictional dollars to say that if the cop actually shot someone, that this same statement would not be made by his department?

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    I wonder when Obama will speak out and say this officer acted stupidly. Particularly when this event happened literally in his back yard. I guess he reserves such comments for white officers doing their duty within the law. A guess a black officer drawing a gun because his car got hit with snowballs isn't considered acting stupidly.

Nail was hit squarely on the head.
    Welcome to the forum. Keep up the pithy observations.;)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Would anybody dare take my bet of a million fictional dollars to say that if the cop actually shot someone, that this same statement would not be made by his department?
    You'd lose. That same statement has been used many times before, by many different departments for actions by their officers. More often than not departments will back an officer for what they perceive to be minor transgressions. Sometimes, even for not so minor acts, like bad shootings or tasering deaths.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I think its important to focus on what we non-badges can learn from this in our daily travels.

Unless you are a cop, don't ever think that we can behave this way. We would be in jail in a heartbeat.

1. Don't get out of the Hummer.
    2. Drive on.
    3. Call the cops if you must.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    From Fox News:

Appropriate behavior? Wow.

Lets hope this guy never gets into a wreck and it's someone else's fault(pfft, his fault for that matter)...Imagine the bloodbath that would ensue if someone actually damaged his beloved H2.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    "There are 5,000 snowball throwers in the city. They all need to be written tickets! It's a hard, tireless, thankless job that has to be done, and I'm damn glad to be doing it."

joefriday_jackwebb.jpg

"Take a pill, Joe."

Top Bottom