• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    Same...or maybe it was the pizza, notice, "ate a pizza" The whole thing? I need more details on this pizza....Deadly combo...pizza, beer, xanax...

:alcoholic::cheers: :40oz::chillpill:

I agree. If he ate a whole pizza and drank beer, then he would be far too bloated to comfortably keep his gun in his waistband during the movie, which is why he had it out in the first place. Now, in a normal scenario (like watching a movie at home), one in this predicament would simply place the handgun on the seat next to them, or on a table in front on them, but since the theatre seating folds up, that simply was not an option, so he decided to just keep it on his lap for the duration of the movie.

Now, in regards to the woman who was shot, she probably did something that caused suspicion that she may be a terrorist or mass shooter. This gentleman was simply performing his civil duty to prevent such incidents by shooting first and asking questions later. She should have been aware of how serious these type of incidents are, and she should know better than to act suspiciously in such a dangerous environment where large masses of people are shot every day.

Now, some are blaming the Xanax consumption, but this drug was most definitely prescribed by a doctor to treat a legitimate illness, and the proper dosage was administered to the patient to treat the disorder. He was simply ensuring that he would be of sound mind when being forced to act quickly during a mass shooting incident. He cannot be held accountable for his actions. If anything, maybe he was misdiagnosed by his doctor. He should be held accountable for the actions of his patient. Or, maybe it's the fault of the pharmaceutical company for failing to inform of this potential side effect. *Warning - do not handle firearms while taking this drug*.

Maybe this incident was really the fault of all of the gun owners in 'merica for making it so damn sexy and appealing to others who wouldn't normally think of owning such a dangerous weapon. How could they resist the temptation of having a gun of their very own?

Lots of theories, so little time...

Today's sarcasm is brought to you by PepsiCo, the creators of Mtn. Dew which was consumed excessively prior to, and during the writing of this post and allowed for a heightened level of creativity during these afternoon hours when a nap is typically in order. Thanks PepsiCo for being a valued partner!

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Churchmouse,

To your point, I would agree with you that I would stay away from anyplace that actually scared me. I can also say that I have never carried anywhere because i was scared. The one and only reason that I carry anywhere is simply to be prepared for anything that might occur wherever I am. The same reason I have a fire extinguisher in my house and my car. I am not afraid of having a house or car fire, but since there is a remote possibility, I want to make sure that I'm prepared, and not because I'm afraid.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Churchmouse,

To you point, I would agree with you that I would stay away from anyplace that actually scared me. I can also say that I have never carried anywhere because i was scared. The one and only reason that I carry anywhere is simply to be prepared for anything that might occur wherever I am. The same reason I have a fire extinguisher in my house and my car. I am not afraid of having a house or car fire, but since there is a remote possibility, I want to make sure that I'm prepared, and not because I'm afraid.

And I totally agree with you.

My point was that those who are fearful.....and yes, they walk among us, need to just stay away from places they fear.
    Thread title mentioned fear. Yes, folks are scared these days.
    If from this fear you feel the need to own/carry a hand gun then learn to use the dang thing so as not to hurt yourself or someone else.
    These folks are as big an enemy to us as legal gun owners as the Anti's. They throw gas on an already hot fire through their idiocy.

Top Bottom