Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    sheesh. Why did an innocent woman have to pay for his incredible stupidity? You would think he would (and SHOULD) have shot his own pecker off instead.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    So maybe I missed it since I was skimming the liberal **** of an article. but did the shooter even have a concealed-carry permit? Awful lot of hate on CCW in that article when it doesn't explicitly state that he was issued one.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    A quick check indicates Washington does not require training to obtain their CPL. This sort of incident is not good for us gun owners. As gun ownership increases and more people begin to carry, these sorts of things are bound to happen. Even if the odds are miniscule for those of us who try to be responsible, the more people that carry, it's just mathematical that there'll be more of these things in the news.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Paging Mr. Freeman...Mr. Kirk Freeman.

Kirk should be along shortly to discuss the idiocy of 'coonfingering' a weapon.

ycapVdT.gif

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    When you have a piece, pills, and booze you aint got time for a holster. That's for them law abiding losers.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Maybe it shot off prematurely because it got over lubed from him spilling hot popcorn butter in his lap. It's messy but it happens.

What were we talking about again? :dunno:

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    A quick check indicates Washington does not require training to obtain their CPL. This sort of incident is not good for us gun owners. As gun ownership increases and more people begin to carry, these sorts of things are bound to happen. Even if the odds are miniscule for those of us who try to be responsible, the more people that carry, it's just mathematical that there'll be more of these things in the news.

This is the 3rd gun incident I've heard about in a week. 1st was the jerk that shot the man trying to help him, 2nd was the 4 guys involved in a shootout at a LGS over 25$, and now this idiotic incident.
    Now it seems to me that the media has started to propagandize on these events in addition to the fact that they already capitalize on these street thug animals killing each other and innocent bystanders daily around the country.

Winning against a propaganda war is going to be very difficult... and we are for sure looking at one it seems. Just read the comments section of any of these stories. Also I'm very concerned as it is my observation there are indeed wreckless individuals who aren't necessarily criminals, that lack proper training and good common sense. Some of these are buying guns simply because it's a popular and trendy thing to do right now.
    How bout those guys on youtube that shoot ak's and glocks full of twinkies? Or the young fellow trying to detonate 50cal. rounds with a bow and arrow? Granted its entertaing to watch but I guess I was taught differently about guns and safety. I don't need to fill my AR with mud , light it on fire and then **** on it to know it works. I don't know what the answer is for any of this but it's scary to me.:ranton:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom