Man Shoots Neighbor Over Leaves in Randolph (MA)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Professor Thump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Indy
    4 flat tires aren't legal but. . . . . . . . . they have been known to bring certain members of this forum some small amount of satisfaction after similar tresspasses by neighbors:naughty:

The night before he moved out he decided to throw his paint cans in the fire pit. It sounded like Nam for a while as the cans went off. There were plenty of neighbors keeping an eye on him that night. He is lucky a 2 x 4 didn't accidently fall onto his head and drop him in the fire. All the evidence would have burn up.

This guy needs some help.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I guess I'm the opposite of that guy. I want my neighbors' leaves in my yard. I even take the leaves that were raked into the street and put them in my yard; spread them around evenly, and mulch, mulch, mulch. Leaves are "gardener's gold."

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Shoot... My neighbor mowed over 35 of my pine trees that were 2-4 feet tall and I didn't shoot him. The trees were 15 feet from his border. He said the would ruin the view from the back of his house to the north on an acre lot.

He also has a drinking problem. Duh!

I called the Sheriff and filed a report. He moved 6 weeks later. Out of sight... almost out of mind.

I planted and watched those trees grow for 5 years. What are you going to do? ...that's legal?

You could bulldoze his house so it doesn't block your view :D

Professor Thump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Indy
    There haven't been many people in my life that I felt ill will towards but he was one of them. I still have a hard time mowing my lawn. Every time I drive by the 2" stumps I wonder what the trees would look like.

I agree that the tree leaves are just fine. More fertilizer for me. People get too hung up on their yards.

Top Bottom