• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Antonio Martin shooting: surveillance footage shows victim raising a gun ? live updates | US news | The Guardian

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fatal-cop-shooting-teen-berkeley-missouri-sparks-clashes-n274181

What's the world coming to when an innocent teen can't point a loaded gun at a cop's head without being shot?

But seriously folks... How to deal with cops in 5 easy steps.

1) Don't point loaded gun at cop's head.

If you failed number 1, I won't list the other 4.

The usual group is turning this into another "White cop shoots black teen" story. They're saying "It's hard to see what was in his hand..." etc etc...

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I wonder if the author of the first link uses "air quotes" when he / she talks. Sure used a lot in that article as if to imply that the statements were somewhat dubious.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    She spoke as the body still lay covered on the ground outside the Mobil gas station. "They got my baby laying out there. He's been out there for about two hours," she said.

Yes, that is called a homicide investigation.

Ma'am, if you want to avoid your children from ending up on the concrete with multiple holes from a pistol, teach them to be better citizens instead of thugs.

Thugs get a thug's death. Turn off the rap music, wear clothing that does not mark you as a thug, stay in school and above all choose to live a better life

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    If you show up to the scene with bricks and IEDs, you are not a "protester." Calling them protesters gives legitimacy to what they are doing and it shouldn't be tolerated.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    Some people will never learn , no matter what the situation. Maybe Rev. Al will show up and really get to stirring the pot and see what kind of money he can generate off this.

dustinfz6r

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    East Indy /Pendleton

Ma'am, if you want to avoid your children from ending up on the concrete with multiple holes from a pistol, teach them to be better citizens instead of thugs.

Thugs get a thug's death. Turn off the rap music, wear clothing that does not mark you as a thug, stay in school and above all choose to live a better life

I think this all starts with the parents. Most try to make these situations about race but when it really comes down to it these kids have parents that probably didn't care enough about them to teach them not to be idiots. When you attack a cop you are most likely going to die.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Oh, look, a Guy Fawkes mask in the mob. How shocking.

http://twitchy.com/2014/12/24/prote...in-shot-and-killed-in-berkeley-mo-pics-video/

Most try to make these situations about race but when it really comes down to it these kids have parents that probably didn't care enough about them to teach them not to be idiots. When you attack a cop you are most likely going to die.

I concur. The underclass is not about race, it is about class or culture.

Life at the Bottom was written about white Britons. The Welfare State is the poison driving this madness.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg

Why do you hate freedom? :laugh6:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Another police action shooting in Missouri

Officer kills armed 18-year-old near Ferguson

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else. A police officer on a routine patrol is approached by two thugs. One of them pulls a gun prompting the officer to open fire. Thug that pulled the gun dies on scene, the other runs away. The scene is now being swarmed by anti-police demonstrators who have broken out windows at another gas station nearby.

Sounds to me like the officer was almost the victim of another assassination attempt. Would the protestors rather him have just died or what? This is clear and plain self-defense.

EDIT: nevermind, I didn't see this posted in Break Room https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-points-gun-cops-head-gets-shot-missouri.html go here for further discussion.

Top Bottom