• ...and so much more!
  • 1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Ignorance? Nope, far from it.

No, actually it shows that I pay attention to stories that don't break national news.

And what do I see? The same patterns of cops acting criminally, their "blue brethren" ignoring and/or covering for them, prosecutors not doing their jobs and judges that give unwarranted credence to fellow government employees.

The system is rigged for them to do as they will. That's utter garbage.

I hope you suck-ups end up in their way some time. Might cure YOUR ignorance.

I was going to stay out of this, but not anymore

Hmmmm..........let's see here, as has been discussed before, using your own aurgument:

All Catholic Priests are child molesters because a couple did it.

All Vietnam vets are baby killers because there were reports that it happened a few times.

All LTCH holders are douchebags because I have me a couple that were.

All plumbers are nasty filty animals because Jclark pooped in a bag and left it in his buddies van........:D (sorry guys I had too)

etc, etc, etc, etc...........I could go on and on and on and on

Lumping ANYONE all together in one group because of what a few have done is stupid now matter what group they are in. I just take offense to your statements because I am an LEO and I know I'm not in the group you put me in and you can bite me if you think I am. Lumping everyone into the same group just shows everyone YOUR ignorance and the more and more you defend your statements the harder the anvil gets waiting for the hammer.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Most cops AREN'T this dumb. Hence why most, well, DON'T make the news.

The only ones that really make the news are the ones who do stupid stuff.

Hating a whole group of people because of the few that muck it up, is not much removed from hating a race of people for similar reasons. "Gangs of thugs writ large" only serves to show your true ignorance.

So the United States was never a free nation? We were never hard workers? If you can't "lump" people together in gangs, then the same applies for nations. If we aren't allowed to hate an entire group of people, then we aren't allowed to feel any emotion towards an entire group of people. You can't respect, honor, or love the United States as a group if you can't hate cops, priests, etcetera as a group.

Sure you don't read about tons of cops in the paper. But I read (on INGO alone) almost every day where a police officer detained an American citizen, a citizen who has the absolute right to keep and bear arms, because he was carrying a firearm. INGO covers, what, roughly 10,000 people? I wonder how often this happens daily, and that's just among firearm carriers. We know that police officers detain people for wearing baggy clothing or carrying a bottle of water in a paper sack. They believe they are the final authority over Earth. They aren't. I don't have to show a license to some other human being to carry my self defense, but cops murder and kidnap people, so most of us are too scared to stand up to this GROUP of dictators and let them know what we truly think of their kind. My point is that just because you don't see something on CNN about police abusing their ever-expanding powers, doesn't mean it doesn't happen multiple times a day by nearly every police officer. I've yet to hear ANY officer of their GROUP come out and say that it is unconstitutional, illegal, and immoral to ask a guy carrying a gun for his license. They don't come out and say it because they are part of a group. Their group believes they rule supreme. A police officer doesn't need a license to carry a gun, and they don't feel they should have one. But we all know what happens if one of these people catch you carrying self defense in the form of a firearm without a license. They steal your firearms and throw you in jail, because you didn't purchase, from them (ISP), a license to carry a handgun.

It takes a special person to exercise power over other people. Those special people are in one group. Their name is Police.

I was going to stay out of this, but not anymore

Hmmmm..........let's see here, as has been discussed before, using your own aurgument:

All Catholic Priests are child molesters because a couple did it.

All Vietnam vets are baby killers because there were reports that it happened a few times.

All LTCH holders are douchebags because I have me a couple that were.

All plumbers are nasty filty animals because Jclark pooped in a bag and left it in his buddies van........:D (sorry guys I had too)

etc, etc, etc, etc...........I could go on and on and on and on

Lumping ANYONE all together in one group because of what a few have done is stupid now matter what group they are in. I just take offense to your statements because I am an LEO and I know I'm not in the group you put me in and you can bite me if you think I am. Lumping everyone into the same group just shows everyone YOUR ignorance and the more and more you defend your statements the harder the anvil gets waiting for the hammer.

You have just lumped everyone into groups. Why did you choose priests? Do you have a pre-disposition when you hear the name Priest, you automatically think "child molester"? Many priests did molest children. These labels and group lumping come from people who have dealt with people in those groups. LTCH holders aren't a group of people. They are people who also have a license to carry a handgun. Are drivers a group of people? Are licensed drivers a group of people? Can you name me 10 people who haven't driven in their lives? If the government dropped the LTCH, would the "group" also disappear?

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    snip

You have just lumped everyone into groups. Why did you choose priests? Do you have a pre-disposition when you hear the name Priest, you automatically think "child molester"? Many priests did molest children. These labels and group lumping come from people who have dealt with people in those groups. LTCH holders aren't a group of people. They are people who also have a license to carry a handgun. Are drivers a group of people? Are licensed drivers a group of people? Can you name me 10 people who haven't driven in their lives? If the government dropped the LTCH, would the "group" also disappear?

:scratch:............:dunno:

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    So the United States was never a free nation?

Certain parts of the United States have never been as free as some of the other parts........think California or Illinois in the current state of affairs

We were never hard workers?

Really??? No........we were not ALL always hard workers. There has always been lazy people or the word wouldn't exist

If you can't "lump" people together in gangs, then the same applies for nations. If we aren't allowed to hate an entire group of people, then we aren't allowed to feel any emotion towards an entire group of people. You can't respect, honor, or love the United States as a group if you can't hate cops, priests, etcetera as a group.

Sure you don't read about tons of cops in the paper. But I read (on INGO alone) almost every day where a police officer detained an American citizen, a citizen who has the absolute right to keep and bear arms, because he was carrying a firearm.

What you wont read about in the papers or much on INGO is the majority of the other times when things are handled better. Take for today as an example......I was at the bank using the ATM, in uniform, and a guy walks up with a pistol on his right hip and dual mags on the other. What did I say to him??? "Hey.....hows it going???" But you won't read about that because it's not an issue, you mainly only hear about the bad ones.

INGO covers, what, roughly 10,000 people? I wonder how often this happens daily, and that's just among firearm carriers. We know that police officers detain people for wearing baggy clothing or carrying a bottle of water in a paper sack. They believe they are the final authority over Earth. They aren't. I don't have to show a license to some other human being to carry my self defense, but cops murder and kidnap people, so most of us are too scared to stand up to this GROUP of dictators and let them know what we truly think of their kind. My point is that just because you don't see something on CNN about police abusing their ever-expanding powers, doesn't mean it doesn't happen multiple times a day by nearly every police officer. I've yet to hear ANY officer of their GROUP come out and say that it is unconstitutional, illegal, and immoral to ask a guy carrying a gun for his license. They don't come out and say it because they are part of a group. Their group believes they rule supreme. A police officer doesn't need a license to carry a gun, and they don't feel they should have one. But we all know what happens if one of these people catch you carrying self defense in the form of a firearm without a license. They steal your firearms and throw you in jail, because you didn't purchase, from them (ISP), a license to carry a handgun.

It takes a special person to exercise power over other people. Those special people are in one group. Their name is Police.

Seriously?!?!?! If you cant see what I was doing by saying what I said, then this isn't your only issue.

:dunno:

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    yeah, seems like he didn't really understand fpd9317's post

I'm a cop and he knows it so he either didn't understand because he didn't want too or just chose to disagree with me because I am a cop. Either way it doesn't matter to me........my point was made.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Then you get my point, right? If not every single person in the United States wasn't a hard-working free person, then how can we say the United States is a hard working, free country?

The answer is lumping. Just as most cops are *****, most Americans were free. Not all cops can be *****, take you for example, and not all Americans are free or hard working. But they are represented in groups. So when one American invents electricity, the entire United States invented electricity. When one cop holds a citizen who has done nothing wrong for 3 hours, POLICE OFFICERS held a citizen who has done nothing wrong for 3 hours.

Groups make the world go 'round.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I don't know if its worth it anymore, you can keep telling them that over and over, but they've got their minds set on how horrible EVERY cop ANYWHERE is. Kind of pointless to argue with them, since they are so close-minded. BTW, love the line above your avatar!

Oh I'm not wasting anymore time on it.........like I said my point was made. If he chooses not to understand it then it's not me that has the problem. I like to use a phrase with my kids from time to time:

If you have problems with everyone else then chances are they aren't the problem........you are. I think it fit's in this scenario too, but then again I have been wrong before.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I wonder why there isn't a bunch of Firefighter bashing going on here on INGO.

Can anyone tell me why that's so?

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I wonder why there isn't a bunch of Firefighter bashing going on here on INGO.

Can anyone tell me why that's so?

Because everybody loves firefighters..........I keep hearing they lay good hose.

Actually I do have issues with some (notice I said some not all) firefighters. I just choose to take it up with them personally.

TK421

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Death Star Docking Bay #RL721
    I like to use a phrase with my kids from time to time:
    If you have problems with everyone else then chances are they aren't the problem........you are. I think it fit's in this scenario too, but then again I have been wrong before.

What great lesson to teach your children. Your ignorance and apathy is bad enough, but to encourage that with your children... shame on you. Shame on you. I wonder how Thomas Jefferson would have turned out if his daddy was a lazy red-coat who taught him that being in the minority was a "problem".

...but then again I have been wrong before.

Yup. Wrong again.

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Because everybody loves firefighters..........I keep hearing they lay good hose.

Actually I do have issues with some (notice I said some not all) firefighters. I just choose to take it up with them personally.

:joke:

But I'm asking, why do most people love most firefighters and despise most police officers? There is a reason for it. There are many good reasons for it. They are both basically the same thing. One group is paid for by tax payers to help citizens, the other group is paid for by tax payers to help citizens, not much difference at all. But one group is hated much more than the other. Why? I'd say it is because the second group is well known for stealing, kidnapping, murdering, handing out tickets, yelling at women, pointing guns at unarmed people and the former is known for putting out fires.

1032JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    :joke:

But I'm asking, why do most people love most firefighters and despise most police officers? There is a reason for it. There are many good reasons for it. They are both basically the same thing. One group is paid for by tax payers to help citizens, the other group is paid for by tax payers to help citizens, not much difference at all. But one group is hated much more than the other. Why? I'd say it is because the second group is well known for stealing, kidnapping, murdering, handing out tickets, yelling at women, pointing guns at unarmed people and the former is known for putting out fires.

I would have to disagree with you on your first statement.......I don't feel that MOST people do despise MOST police officers. If that is your opinion then that's fine, I can live with agreeing to disagree.

As far as the last part?? In certain areas of the country the police are well known for those things.........but it is far from being most places or even a majority of places. Again........agree to disagree, you have your side of the fence and I have my side...........I'm OK with that. And I was ok with it when I was a firefighter too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom