• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    lol im naked in my house until about.....10 am maybe later....and i live in the middle of fort wayne....my wifes grandma lives directly across the street.....i dont care if im naked if they see me thats their problem.....im surrounded by neighbors....and i could care less hahahahaha.....i might go make a naked bowl of cereal.....or a naked taco salad.....hmmmm of maybe some of that good yummy bowl of naked bacon cheese potato soup.......

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Univers,Zurich BT,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]§ 18.2-387 Indecent exposure [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=-1]Every person who intentionally makes an obscene display or exposure of his person, or the private parts thereof,[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]in any public place,[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]or in any place where others are present,[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]or procures another to so expose himself, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. No person shall be deemed to be in violation of this section for breastfeeding a child in any public place or any place where others are present. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1](Code 1950, § 18.1-236; 1960, c. 233; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1994, c. 398.)
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]This story says that police say the man was "trying to get the attention" of people outside of his home.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]I'd like to read the PC affidavit and witness statements on this one. If the guy is just making coffee, that's one thing....if he's doing the naked Macarena in the window, that's quite another. :D
    [/SIZE]

As Glock21 said he might of been trying to get her attention to tell her to get off of his property, and would it be a defense that they shouldn't of been present? Or could a person there be arrested for having some fun with their wife with the door closed and curtains drawn and someone just walks up and opens the door?

ETA I'd like to see the affidavit myself.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Hmmm, I'll have to remember that.

Looks like Mr. Natural got convicted:

Virginia Man Convicted of Indecent Exposure for Being Naked in His Own Home - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com <---Click

A Virginia man has been convicted of indecent exposure after prosecutors said he stood naked inside his house as a 7-year-old boy and his mother walked by.

The mother and child allegedly observed the defendant, 29-year-old Erick Williamson, first through a doorway and again through a window that had no drapes, MyFoxDC reported.
    Williamson, the father of a 5-year-old, argued in court Friday that he should be free to go au naturel inside his home. But a judge agreed with prosecutors who argued Williamson's actions showed he intended to make himself visible to the pair as they walked to school along a path outside his home in October.
    Williamson's arrest received national attention and spurred debate about whether someone should be subject to arrest for exposure from inside his own home.
    He received only a suspended jail sentence and no fine, but still intends to appeal.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    And he's won his appeal, after being persecuted by the authorities and an ignorant judge. Now his name is cleared and Mrs Grundy can take her indignation and stuff it. Most people wouldn't be looking in other peoples windows as they walked by.

via NYTimes

FAIRFAX, Va. (AP) -- A man charged with indecent exposure after two women said they saw him naked inside his own home was acquitted Wednesday by a Virginia jury.
    Erick Williamson, 29, has argued since his October arrest that he should not be punished for being naked in the privacy of his own home.
    Police and prosecutors, as well as the two women who testified against him, said he intended to expose himself and made no attempt to conceal himself in a residential neighborhood filled with children.
    ''It's really a weight off my shoulders after these last six months,'' Williamson said after his acquittal. ''I think (the verdict) kind of sets the record straight. It was an innocent action.''
    In December, a judge in Fairfax County's General District Court convicted Williamson of misdemeanor indecent exposure, but imposed neither jail time nor a fine. Still, Williamson appealed his case to the county's circuit court, risking a maximum punishment of a year in jail to clear his name.
    ''When you know you've done nothing wrong, it's hard to take these kind of accusations and not stand up to it,'' said Williamson, an out-of-work commercial diver who racked up thousands of dollars in legal fees.
    More at the source.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    lol im naked in my house until about.....10 am maybe later....and i live in the middle of fort wayne....my wifes grandma lives directly across the street.....i dont care if im naked if they see me thats their problem.....im surrounded by neighbors....and i could care less hahahahaha.....i might go make a naked bowl of cereal.....or a naked taco salad.....hmmmm of maybe some of that good yummy bowl of naked bacon cheese potato soup.......
    Just don't fry that bacon naked!!!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

That's too much naked.:):

I'm a boxers guy myself.

Anyway this story is absolutely atrocious. What is this country coming to if a guy can't walk around his OWN house with his junk hanging out without getting arrested?:n00b:

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    One reason that the charges were even levied is that the woman who was peeping into his house was a Fairfax County cops wife. Otherwise it's likely that nothing would have ever happened.

Top Bottom