Man arrested at New Mexico compound was training kids to commit school shootings

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can someone link me to the whole "training kids to be school shooters" part? I've seen it mentioned, but I can't find details. The kids were malnourished, filthy, and in rags right? How does one get them into a school without CPS being called day one? Wet they going buy them some new duds, then fatten and clean them up?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can someone link me to the whole "training kids to be school shooters" part? I've seen it mentioned, but I can't find details. The kids were malnourished, filthy, and in rags right? How does one get them into a school without CPS being called day one? Wet they going buy them some new duds, then fatten and clean them up?

Seems to be a few pieces missing in the info stream here.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Seems to be a few pieces missing in the info stream here.

The guy who owns the property was getting stonewalled in attempts to get them kicked out. Same property owner gets dissed by the Sheriff's mouthpiece. There is more fail here than we've seen yet, and we've seen a lot of fail on a lot of levels.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The guy who owns the property was getting stonewalled in attempts to get them kicked out. Same property owner gets dissed by the Sheriff's mouthpiece. There is more fail here than we've seen yet, and we've seen a lot of fail on a lot of levels.

Same old happy horse **** CYA
    We are doomed people. Seriously.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

You have more guts than me. I have been asking myself the same question. When I took my kids to the range and when I taught them firearms safety was I training them to be school shooters?

The word alleged comes to mind, unless interviews with the children, which would most likely be held confidential, had revealed the motivation behind the training.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You have more guts than me. I have been asking myself the same question. When I took my kids to the range and when I taught them firearms safety was I training them to be school shooters?

The word alleged comes to mind, unless interviews with the children, which would most likely be held confidential, had revealed the motivation behind the training.

Maybe it was the part where they said they were allegedly waiting on the dead child to be resurrected as Jesus and instruct them on which institutions (schools) were corrupt?

"Prosecutors said the other children were told that Abdul-ghani would be resurrected as Jesus and would identify corrupt institutions and people for them to attack, teachers, military and law enforcement officials and financial institutions. The children were given tactical training on how to clear rooms and how to shoot firearms, prosecutors alleged."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...e-missing-boy-n901416?cid=public-rss_20180817

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    That is the first I have seen of that statement. What does that last word mean?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Maybe it was the part where they said they were allegedly waiting on the dead child to be resurrected as Jesus and instruct them on which institutions (schools) were corrupt?

"Prosecutors said the other children were told that Abdul-ghani would be resurrected as Jesus and would identify corrupt institutions and people for them to attack, teachers, military and law enforcement officials and financial institutions. The children were given tactical training on how to clear rooms and how to shoot firearms, prosecutors alleged."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...e-missing-boy-n901416?cid=public-rss_20180817

So essentially that was a cherry picked portion to create hysteria, by relating this to other events. Shouldn't they just simply say they were training the kids to be terrorists?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So far, all we know about this "training for school shooting" thing is what the prosecutors have said. They haven't even really described, in detail, the evidence that led to this allegation. I guess we can deduce, or assume, it is interviews with the other kids who were there. The judge apparently heard a lot of allegations, but has not been shown a lot of evidence...yet

So bad, crazy stuff was going on there, certainly, but the marquee allegation has not yet been explained very well (not that they owe the public at large an explanation early on). It's very possible that this is exactly what went on...but so far, we're taking the word of government officials.

Elsewhere on INGO I've been told government always lies, so I'm caught in this crazy loop between "government lies" and "these are Muslims, so they lie", but government is the one who says they were planning school shootings, but government lies, but Muslim terrorists,....

Where's the Tylenol?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Schools wouldn't have been mentioned if there weren't maps or drawings or something. I can't see that big of a leap without something substantial.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    So far, all we know about this "training for school shooting" thing is what the prosecutors have said. They haven't even really described, in detail, the evidence that led to this allegation. I guess we can deduce, or assume, it is interviews with the other kids who were there. The judge apparently heard a lot of allegations, but has not been shown a lot of evidence...yet

So bad, crazy stuff was going on there, certainly, but the marquee allegation has not yet been explained very well (not that they owe the public at large an explanation early on). It's very possible that this is exactly what went on...but so far, we're taking the word of government officials.

Elsewhere on INGO I've been told government always lies, so I'm caught in this crazy loop between "government lies" and "these are Muslims, so they lie", but government is the one who says they were planning school shootings, but government lies, but Muslim terrorists,....

Where's the Tylenol?
    The govt does always lie but I'll always put my govt before the Muslim terrorists.
    These ****ers are here. They are trying to blend in and the libtards are making it easy for them. They will strike again

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The govt does always lie but I'll always put my govt before the Muslim terrorists.
    These ****ers are here. They are trying to blend in and the libtards are making it easy for them. They will strike again

I know this is going to sound counterintuitive or harsh BUT... I'm glad the judge is getting all kids of hate for her handling of this affair.

It shows the populace is not as asleep as those libs would have hoped.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I know this is going to sound counterintuitive or harsh BUT... I'm glad the judge is getting all kids of hate for her handling of this affair.

It shows the populace is not as asleep as those libs would have hoped.
    Yep exactly. People didnt buy into 8 years of pure BULL **** from the Muslim in chief and they will NEVER forget which group of animals is responsible for 9/11 and all of the other cowardice and barbaric murders around the globe for decades. And they are spreading unchecked in some places.

Those mother ****ers better never try that Shia patrol BS wherever I live. I will straight up beat the **** out of them

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So essentially that was a cherry picked portion to create hysteria, by relating this to other events. Shouldn't they just simply say they were training the kids to be terrorists?

I thought you said you hadn't heard anything about the school shooting angle, so I found an example from the news. That's all. :dunno:

Top Bottom