• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Has Booker commented about the recent revelations?

Cant help but notice the locals rags have conveniently stopped referring to the victims in this mess as "white supremacists."

Wonder what will become of the woman and man attacked in their car, by rioters fueled by this lie?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'll remember that sentiment next time I hear INGO telling me to shut up when talking to cops.

Yeah, except he has no problems talking to anyone and everyone that will listen. For some reason, he doesn't want to go on record to possibly help prove that his side of the story is the truth though. You don't find that more than a little suspicious?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'll remember that sentiment next time I hear INGO telling me to shut up when talking to cops.

In my opinion, that is a different matter. Being questioned by the police when you are, or may be, accused of a crime is different from claiming another person has assaulted you. If the person accused of wrongdoing is willing to take the polygraph and the accuser isn't, it looks bad for the accuser.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    In my opinion, that is a different matter. Being questioned by the police when you are, or may be, accused of a crime is different from claiming another person has assaulted you. If the person accused of wrongdoing is willing to take the polygraph and the accuser isn't, it looks bad for the accuser.

Bingo.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

And what about his "friends"? And the videographers? Why aren't they stepping forward?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

It might. But I wouldn't trust a polygraph test with my story.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I might be tempted to take victory in trial by public opinion vs. the possibility of losing it by a fumbled lie detector test.

Top Bottom