• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Simple people think the president is who matters.

The open seat(and more to come) on the supreme court are the ONLY things that matter in this country at this time.

So ANYONE who isn't going to nominate hyper liberal nutcases like garland is the life saving medication needed for the country, but they also must be popular enough to win the election.

If who ever is elected ONLY nominates a conservative supreme court justice in their time as president, it will be a MASSIVE victory for ALL of us.

I wonder how Trump's sister is going to rule on upcoming 2A cases?

Would there be any rule against Trump nominating himself to the court? He thinks he's the smartest, best person in the country, only natural he'd be a top judge for life.

Interesting. That may have some merit.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Best argument.....Everyone one who is corrupt and running things right now hates Trump. Our enemies hate Trump. China and Mexico hate Trump. All anyone does is say we need to clean house and get non politicians in office........then when you say trump isnt a politician then they go on and on about oh, well he gave money to democrats(and built sky scrapers and made business happen), or he'll say anything blah blah blah.....guys, he aint to corrupt politician(yet anyways) and its obvious he is in this for the betterment of this country, not to line his pockets and for power.....he's got both already. The very people that have wrecked this country hate him the most. The fact that they call him Hitler should be the icing on the cake for you. The left will tell you who they are really afraid of by the name calling, this time they've taken it as far as the can, a racist Hitler bigot, mean, blah blah blah. They are terrified because they know he'll put an end the this gov't B.S. and their entire way of life. He's not my first choice, but i'll sure vote his way. He keeps getting closer and closer to my first choice though, the more that the wackos come out against him.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Best argument.....Everyone one who is corrupt and running things right now hates Trump. Our enemies hate Trump. China and Mexico hate Trump. All anyone does is say we need to clean house and get non politicians in office........then when you say trump isnt a politician then they go on and on about oh, well he gave money to democrats(and built sky scrapers and made business happen), or he'll say anything blah blah blah.....guys, he aint to corrupt politician(yet anyways) and its obvious he is in this for the betterment of this country, not to line his pockets and for power.....he's got both already. The very people that have wrecked this country hate him the most. The fact that they call him Hitler should be the icing on the cake for you. The left will tell you who they are really afraid of by the name calling, this time they've taken it as far as the can, a racist Hitler bigot, mean, blah blah blah. They are terrified because they know he'll put an end the this gov't B.S. and their entire way of life. He's not my first choice, but i'll sure vote his way. He keeps getting closer and closer to my first choice though, the more that the wackos come out against him.

..., and Stalin hated Hitler. That makes Stalin a swell guy, right?

Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    He is appealing to the masses and has said what a lot of people have been thinking. Any regular politician wouldn't have said what trump has said because it would be political suicide for them. He had the balls and I don't give a F attitude. He definitely is shaking things up. Too bad Cruz couldn't have done this. We shall see what happens.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    If I can unravel it...

1. Everyone who is above corruption also hates Trump.
    2. China actually loves Trump because he doesn't have any ethics preventing him from making a deal (like the Chinese)
    3. Rarely does people say we need to get a newbie in the White House.
    4. What's everyone want to be when they go up? That's right: President. Donald wants it too. Don't even try and tell me he's content with what he has. Money, power, fame? It's never enough. Guys like that always want more. Do you really think he's doing this for you and not him?
    5. "The very people that have wrecked this country hate him the most." No, actually Dems love him for tearing the GOP apart.
    6. "The fact that they call him Hitler should be the icing on the cake for you." The notion that you should like something because your enemy hates it is a knee-jerk reaction and clear lack of critical thinking.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    If I can unravel it...

1. Everyone who is above corruption also hates Trump. Who would that be exactly? George Soros, Moveon.org, BlackLivesMatter, the Democrats, the Republican establishment?
    2. China actually loves Trump because he doesn't have any ethics preventing him from making a deal (like the Chinese). Actually, the Chinese are very mixed on him.
    3. Rarely does people say we need to get a newbie in the White House. I'll concede on newbie, but I'll stick with different.
    4. What's everyone want to be when they go up? That's right: President. Donald wants it too. Don't even try and tell me he's content with what he has. Money, power, fame? It's never enough. Guys like that always want more. Do you really think he's doing this for you and not him? So the solution is "no one" for president?
    5. "The very people that have wrecked this country hate him the most." No, actually Dems love him for tearing the GOP apart. You must not have been paying attention to the news and who has been disrupting his rallies. I'd say the GOPe has been doing yeoman's work on tearing the GOP apart for some time now based on the base's dissatisfaction.
    6. "The fact that they call him Hitler should be the icing on the cake for you." The notion that you should like something because your enemy hates it is a knee-jerk reaction and clear lack of critical thinking.The fact that those you despise hate it should automatically make you at least consider it. Also you should question both the morals and ethics of anyone stooping to calling someone Hitler who has not killed a single person. Maybe you should instead examine his critics willingness to incite violence.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Pudly,
    1. You've set up quite the strawman, it's so cute I don't need to knock it down.
    2. You may have more / better knowledge on that, the point is that the Chinese don't hate Trump.
    3. Cool.
    4. I was attempting to refute the argument often seen on INGO, that "Trump has nothing to gain from being president." Or, "no can buy him."
    5. The way I see it, the bigger the tent, the more the diversity, the more outsides of the tent get marginalized. The GOP has expanded in include more centrist and that's shifted the whole thing toward the left - the hardcore conservatives are not happy. The fissure started with the Tea Party and Trump's just shaking things up enough to strain and tear the already tenuous bond whole the GOP together.
    6. I've never called anyone Hitler, except my high school teacher - Mr. Hitler. It's a tactic which I despise along with the term "Nazi". The martinet fits far better in almost every case (e.g. I am a grammar martinet). Indeed the fact that SJW's and the like do hate Trump appealing, but I would not consider that to be a good reason. Perhaps it is icing on an angel food cake - not necessary, but a welcome addition (of course, I'd prefer strawberries).

Top Bottom