• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I also posted this in my section but we have tickets left so here is is again.

Machine Gun Raffle
    One of the Police Officers I work with is fighting and beating Brain Cancer however the bills that insurance don't cover are piling up. We all got together to try to raise some money to help him pay medical bills. We are raffling off a Lanchester Machinegun built on a Sten tube with an AR-15 as a runner up prize. The tickets are $20 ea and they are limited to 500 tickets. I have sold about 400 tickets through out the department. I am opening up the last 100 tickets to who ever in interested in helping. The raffle will be held when all the tickets are sold. 1st transfer tax is paid by me. If you have any questions or would like to buy a raffle ticket please e-mail me at sales@law-guns.com. All profits go to the police officer and his family.
    You do not need to be present to win and I will accept PayPal for payment.
    We will be holding the drawing and drinking beer when all the tickets are sold.

279_lancaster_001.jpg

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sorry I get busy in the shop and forget to mention it to people. I tried putting out a little display but there were to many people who have no idea what a machinegun is and I get a little burnt out trying to explain for someone to just say "huh, did not know you could own one. Nope, not interested."

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I will have some at the gun show. I am getting tickets back that were unsold this week and should have a hard count of how many I have left to sell.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Yes, if you buy through paypal I will mail you the ticket. I am absorbing the cost of the stamps and the paypal fees.

Lawguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Yep we will have the guns and the tickets at the 1500. We will be set up on the Right side of the hall (SOUTH side) next to the guys with the JACKS STUFF sign. Feel free to stop by and see me pull my hair out trying to keep track of everything.

Top Bottom