• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I carried my last three handguns in a Blackhawk Serpa with the paddle. I'm looking to explore a bit and see if there's a better outside the waistband holster for my M&P9c. I've got the IWB covered with a kydex PJ holster. Whatcha got for me INGO?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I wish I would have brought my CompTac paddle for you to try yesterday. It is my favorite owb holster, I've owned one for my past 6 carry guns.

derrickgoins

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    Another fan of the Comp Tac paddle. I also have holsters for my M&P from Garrett Industries, Raven, and Blade-Tech and seem to always go back to the Comp-Tac paddle. Mine is a couple of years old and has been through a decent amount of training classes and has held up very well.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    For concealed OWB carry I love and use Raven Concealment System's Phantom holster. I also really like and trust Comp-Tac's stuff as well. I use a Comp-Tac holster and mag carrier or competition while EDC a G19 in my Phantom.

bcsd372

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Columbus
    I'm still a fan of leather. My M&P9C carries nicely in a Don Hume JIT Slide No. 99MP. Rides close and high and remains open for reholstering.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I use a DeSantis pancake Leather OWB holster for mine. Sits very comfortably and has a tension screw to help retention. Holds it really tight against my body and works very well for suits and light material over shirts. I won't OC with it because I would prefer something with a little more grab or maybe even an active retention system like a thumb break or one of the Serpa holsters.

I'm thinking my next OWB holster might actually be kydex but I haven't made up my mind yet. For IWB I'm thinking about trying some leather options.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I got my CompTac Gladiator Minotaur in the mail today and have been wearing it around the house. So far it has felt very comfortable. It's easy to take off and put back on without removing the belt. It conceals under my extra tall shirt with no printing. The retention is fantastic as it's not too too strong or too loose.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom