• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlm262

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    indianapolis
    i also like the way it looks not too blocky i like the interchangable grip which a lot of companys offer now. over all i just really like it! now lets see if i like it enough to get another. haha

Vanguard.45

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    NW Indiana
    M&P 9mm Pro Series

The best gun in 9mm for the money on the market right now. Hands down, bar none.

S&W has upped their game in the last few years, and the M&P Series restored my faith in their autoloaders.

Vanguard.45

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have a 9 pro myself. It's fantastic shooter and very accurate. I shot a random bag of different brands of FMJ and JHP ammo, and it took it like a champ. :yesway:

finn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    I have an M&P 9 pro as well as a M&P9C. I like both of them better than any other handguns that I have owned. One of the big selling points for me to get the 9C was that I can use the full size mags in it also. The only thing bad that I have to say about the Pro is that the front site is fragile. I put Trijicons on mine after replacing the front site 3 times.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Daily carrier of a .40c for the past few years. If I could narrow down my other projects a little, a .40p is in the near future. Love this gun, have since I bought it. I bought the apex carry kit almost 6 months ago and still havn't put them in yet. I find that it's comfortable for me the way it came from the factory compaired to many others I've shot which weren't. I'll drop them in for sure, eventually. Can't go wrong with the M&P in my opinion.

Dwight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    I've owned and shot Glocks for years. Bought my first M&P .45C a couple of months ago. I love it. Smooth shooter and almost as easy to carry as my G27. I do notice the "gritty" trigger that others have mentioned but it is not a big deal. Still plenty accurate for an EDC. Can't wait to get my new Crossbreed Supertuck to complete the package....Good Luck, you won't regret the M&P purchase at all!!!

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    I just got one 2 months ago, 9mm. I love it. I like the feel, to me, it doesn't have that "Glock "style grip feel. Its comfortable to shoot and extremely accurate, I wish I had opted for the .45 version so I can do more competitions without losing points for shooting 9mm. I plan on picking up a 2nd M&P in .45 sometime this summer when funds allow

Top Bottom