• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wlr2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Jul 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    :yesway::yesway::rockwoot:
    Stopped by there today and was very impressed with guys behind the counter. I was treated with respect and not looked down upon for asking questions. I have a gun shop a lot closer to me than M&J but they will get my future business because they know how to treat customers. I have been in many different shops and have gotten the cold shoulder just by asking questions or made to feel as if I'm wasting their time.
    The shop is clean and neat and product is on the wall accessible to the customer, not hidden behind the counter out of reach.
    Great place, make sure you stop by and check them out!

Hopper

Master
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I'll second everything above. I went in this past Saturday to do an FFL transfer. Mark helped me out, and it was an absolutely perfect experience! Great guys, very professional, I was greeted by both the guys as soon as I walked in, and they made it quick and easy. It's a pleasure to do business with guys like this!

xdmstu

Sharpshooter
    Mar 6, 2010
    Lower NE Indy
    I'll add a third. I've shopped there several times now. One firearm and several accessories later, I'm ready to go back. It isn't the closest shop to me necessarily, but their service has been worth the slight extra drive. Martin and Mark have both been great to work with.

MWJon

Plinker
    Oct 22, 2008
    Well let me make it 4th then. Been toying around with the idea of picking up an AR for a while and stopped in a few weeks ago. Had a great experience, guys there were more than happy to give me the full rundown and comparison points of a few different models, and I left with a much better understanding of the rifle and it's operations than I've ever had. Fantastic prices as well. Went back this weekend and left the shop with one of the models they showed me and a few extra accessories. Definitely will be back, great shop!

Hopper

Master
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Adding another positive experience to the one I posted above. Did an FFL transfer with Mark this evening, who worked with me on a scope as well. These have to be two of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with at a LGS anywhere around town!

wlr2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Jul 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just a follow up.
    I took a friend there a few days after my original post and she bought her first firearm, a Ruger LC9. Martin took his time with her explaining the differences in the different models they had.
    Fast forward a few weeks, we went back and she purchased a Remington 870 Tatical, again Martin was awesome.

Love these guys.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I lived in the Fortville area for several years and started going to M&J Firearms because they were the closest LGS to me. Several guns and other items later I was going in there to just hang out and talk to Martin. Martin is a great guy who always has time to talk and always wants to know what his customers wants and needs are. Martin has always bent over backwards to make a sale or get me what I wanted if he did not stock it.
    I have since moved from the area, but I always plan to stop at M&J when I happen to pass through. Give them a try and you will not be disappointed.

Top Bottom