• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Ok, in the bolt action, You can only get it in a ball point. You CAN change the ink out for a gel. BUT, instead of the rifle pocket clip, you can get a deer, for a deer hunter, or the Statue of Liberty.

Now, I can get a rollerball in the American Patriot Pen.

Edited.

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    PKTPENSS.jpg

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I am a pen collector, I have more money in my pens than I do my firearms. I have one of his olive wood black bullet bolt action pens, I love this pen. It is in my rotation with all my other pens. I don't just look at them. Also, lovemachine, can you get a pencil insert for any of your pens? I have a few pen/pencil matching sets. I would like to add a pencil to my pen I got from you. -Jason

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I am a pen collector, I have more money in my pens than I do my firearms. I have one of his olive wood black bullet bolt action pens, I love this pen. It is in my rotation with all my other pens. I don't just look at them. Also, lovemachine, can you get a pencil insert for any of your pens? I have a few pen/pencil matching sets. I would like to add a pencil to my pen I got from you. -Jason

Nobody makes a pencil kit to match that pen. But, if you're interested, I'd be happy to make a matching pen and pencil set for you.

Top Bottom