• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    She is almost 3 and knows she dosent touch any of daddys guns! She likes to show people her gun when it was in the other cabinet because it had a glass front but she would never touch it without me or my wife. I am really impressed with her. And my 6 week old will be getting a gun for christmas this year! :D

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    found nothing

I just got a Liberty Patriot 25 gun at Menards for fathers day too.:D

Just Went to the Menards near me (96st in Fishers) and they did not have the Liberty safe. Has anyone seen one of these in their Menards? how much was it?

george

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    check lowes. they sell a brand made by liberty safes. i believe they are fire and waterproof and go for around 699. looked to be a very nice safe.

Woo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2009
    New Castle
    Just Went to the Menards near me (96st in Fishers) and they did not have the Liberty safe. Has anyone seen one of these in their Menards? how much was it?
    I went to that Menards first on Fri and the really didnt have anything. I only saw 2 different models.

BRICH60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    I`VE BEEN WATCHING THEM LATELY, DICKS SEEMS TO HAVE THE LARGEST FOR THE LOWEST PRICE. DON`T KOW ABOUT THE QUALITY OF MANUFACTURE.

gunner4564

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Gander mountain ran a special on the liberty Fat boy jr. for $999, was a pretty good deal, prob the best one I have seen around in a while.

ftbstrd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Yorktown/Muncie
    gun safes

I bought a stackon 23 fireproof for $499 on sale at Dunhams and got it the day after the sale was over! Its not the best on the market, But I love it!

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    Menard's in Mishawaka has some good prices on safes, not sure about other locations availability.
    Saw a deal on a safe at H&H in Ft Wayne recently.

rrmark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Avon
    Try Ebay. I purchased one a few months ago. It came from Ft Wayne. It was less than $700. And that included shipping. The freight driver even put it in my garage. I am very pleased with the safe.

Top Bottom