• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Split

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2009
    Evansville
    One thing to remember that I've noticed. Dick's will deliver your safe for the sale price! So you can pickup a safe cheaper or as cheap as anywhere else, and they will bring it to you and "install it" going up or down at least one flight of stairs.

glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    One thing to remember that I've noticed. Dick's will deliver your safe for the sale price! So you can pickup a safe cheaper or as cheap as anywhere else, and they will bring it to you and "install it" going up or down at least one flight of stairs.

I am not sure about the delivery being included. Just bought one there and there was a sign on top of the safe for delivery charges. I am happy with the safe.

Dukshead

Marksman
    Rating - 90.5%
    19   2   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Southport
    I saw the one at Costco as well for $500. Looked kind of nice on the inside. I think it was 24 sq ft. My only advice would be to purchase one that does not have seems. My bro in law had a cheapo Stack On with seems bolted to his garage floor/wall. Burglars came in and used his own chisel hammer to break into it. Don't know how long it took them and it had to make a hell of a noise but they got in and took several guns out of it. Peeled it back just like a banana. Bummer!!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom