• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alphabrace

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    Hello,
    I bought a leather belt from a vender at the FW gun show a couple of years ago who was a local guy.
    I believe he was either out of Auburn or Angola Indiana. Anyway I would like to buy from this guy
    again but I cannot find his card. Anyone know of him or know where to get a good leather belt without
    spending $80+ dollars?
    Thanks

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I bought a 5.11 tactical leather gun belt at Gander Mountain. Pretty well built and not bad for $45.

Edit: Not to detract from the Biobelt... I prefered "acceptable and quick, with a guarantee of proper fit" due to being able to handle said belt to "order and wait, and pray its right" this time.

I'll probably order a higher end like the biobelt next time.

Last edited:

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Saddleback Leather's Tow belt makes an excellent gun belt but it runs a little over $80.

A much better value can be had from Don't Mourn Organize. If he is busy it can take a bit to get one, they are all make to order and he does this on the side. But you can get a custom made belt out of USA tanned 9oz Horsehide for something like $60. For a little more you can go up to something really stiff like 14oz bridle leather. He only makes belts from properly tanned single pieces of full grain leather, much better quality than the boutique bonded leather junk stuff.

Daltech Force

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    There are a couple guys who were our Daltech Force dealers and who are now trying to sell their products as ours. Be careful at Indiana and Michigan shows as they are copying our BULLBELT gun belt and holsters. We created and still make the best local bull hide belt. If you are not buying from DaltechForce.com or from an authorized retailer you may be buying from a former dealer of ours that are copying our line. Look for the Daltech Force BULLBELT and SuperBio belt and you will know it is the real deal. Thanks for supporting us! Don't forget to use discount code "INGO" for 10% off. Alex Dallas, Owner/Founder

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There are a couple guys who were our Daltech Force dealers and who are now trying to sell their products as ours. Be careful at Indiana and Michigan shows as they are copying our BULLBELT gun belt and holsters. We created and still make the best local bull hide belt. If you are not buying from DaltechForce.com or from an authorized retailer you may be buying from a former dealer of ours that are copying our line. Look for the Daltech Force BULLBELT and SuperBio belt and you will know it is the real deal. Thanks for supporting us! Don't forget to use discount code "INGO" for 10% off. Alex Dallas, Owner/Founder

Considering these are ex distributors, how will we know they are no longer current? I know its probably prudent to not name names, but how about posting a list of your CURRENT distributors that we can reference so that we know if someone is selling "your" belts that is no longer on the list?

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    THIS. I have had mine for a few months now and it is so much better than those old leather belts.

Yea all the leather belts look deformed in no time when carrying a full size 1911. The Bio Belt still looks brand new and handles the full size 1911 like a champ. It looks like leather so I also wear it for work that requires us to wear a black leather belt with our uniform.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have one as well. Checkout the Bio Belt. You won't be sorry, and make sure you use coupon code INGO.

My Bio Belt and my Galco King Tuk have been some of the best gun related purchases I have ever made. The Bio Belt pulls double duty as a gun belt (all the time I am not at work) and a work belt (for those unfortunate times where I have to be at work).

And don't forget the discount code.

Order it from Leather Gun Belts, Leather Holsters and Concealed Carry Apparel | Daltech Force

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Yea all the leather belts look deformed in no time when carrying a full size 1911. The Bio Belt still looks brand new and handles the full size 1911 like a champ. It looks like leather so I also wear it for work that requires us to wear a black leather belt with our uniform.
    Yeah, it looks great too and I use it at work as the inside belt to hold the weight of my heavy duty belt.

Top Bottom