• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glocker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    I have a friend that builds my holsters , he is not fast, but he is good , and his stuff lasts forever it seems.
    I have been caring one of his holsters for 3 years every day, it has a few minor abrasions , but that is it.
    If anyone is interested he built the one for my Glock 23, and I will post pics.
    He says $110.00 for one like mine.

SDC10226.jpg

SDC10225.jpg

SDC10224.jpg

Last edited:

Glocker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    It looks really nice, but WOW thats expensive...
    He does this as a hobby , and takes meticulous care to make it right.
    He makes stuff for the DEA, and FBI also, every stitch is locked, like I said I have worn the holster in the pics for 3 years, it will outlast me,so it costs little for the years of service I feel.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Thats a great price for a custom holster. I can assure you that most full time leather guy would charge you much more. I am curious how this one is carried? Is that a clip on the outside of the belt holster and does it go inside? Also, in the picture there appears to be some extra leather at the bottom and possible some sort of snap or loop of leather. That is probably confusing.....

Glocker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Thats a great price for a custom holster. I can assure you that most full time leather guy would charge you much more. I am curious how this one is carried? Is that a clip on the outside of the belt holster and does it go inside? Also, in the picture there appears to be some extra leather at the bottom and possible some sort of snap or loop of leather. That is probably confusing.....
    I carry it between my right pockets on my belt , the loop is just to keep it stable when drawing the gun, as it fits like a glove,and the gun will not fall out for any reason.
    It all sets outside the belt, I didn't quite understand it when he built it, but it carries tight, and the extra leather at the top keeps the gun from "biting" you.
    So there are two loops the belt goes into both, and I normally put a belt loop of my pants between those two loops to keep it from moving.

Glocker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    He can build any style holster you want, this is just 1 that I carry.
    He is now developing one of those small loop type holsters now, he will not start making them for others until he carries it for a while , because they have been problematic for some people..

Glocker39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Rayne: I don't have enough posts to reply to your PM , so I will say it here, It would take him about 2 evenings to make a holster like in the pics.
    What are you looking for?
    If you let me know ,I will call him,and find out what he is doing , and if he can do it , I will give you his phone number.

Top Bottom