• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    My new, fresh from Big Timber, MT Shiloh Shraps. Calibre .45 2 1/10" (.47/70 for the unknowing) and everything is perfect on it. Will run a few loads thru it ASAP to check performance.
    DSC_0163.jpg

Userdenied

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Indianapolis

Got my first chance to take my K31 out today and it was a blast! Put 20 rounds through it and it performed perfectly. I'm in love.

The range I was at only allowed me to shoot at about 60 yards, but I was nailing 12oz soda cans with no problem so it seems to shoot straight as an arrow.

For those of you who said this was on your 'wish list' I HIGHLY suggest getting one.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Got my first chance to take my K31 out today and it was a blast! Put 20 rounds through it and it performed perfectly. I'm in love.

The range I was at only allowed me to shoot at about 60 yards, but I was nailing 12oz soda cans with no problem so it seems to shoot straight as an arrow.

For those of you who said this was on your 'wish list' I HIGHLY suggest getting one.

Was looking at one at my LGS today... No cash for it at the moment, but it was smooth...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

:drool:

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    Picture was awhile back. Some have gone and some have stayed or been transformed but this was my staple a couple years ago and its basically stayed the same.....

100_0387.jpg

btownie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Monroe County
    10/22 Scrapped the junk factory bolt for a Tactical Innovations milled bolt and stainless firing pin with hardened extractor. Replaced the recoil spring and guide rod as well. Polished the receiver, the hammer, sear and disconnector.
    I'm sort of a noob at this stuff, but I think it shoots pretty good.
    I posted this previously, but I think in the wrong thread.
    I use CCI Minimag

IMG_0886.jpg

IMG_0885.jpg

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    My new, fresh from Big Timber, MT Shiloh Shraps. Calibre .45 2 1/10" (.47/70 for the unknowing) and everything is perfect on it. Will run a few loads thru it ASAP to check performance.
    DSC_0163.jpg

I've been eyballing one of them for half a decade or more. I really want a 30-34" hex barrel and I'm toying with getting it in .405 winchester. any complanits about the rifle?

Cerberus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2011
    Floyd County
    I've been eyballing one of them for half a decade or more. I really want a 30-34" hex barrel and I'm toying with getting it in .405 winchester. any complanits about the rifle?

I've got no complaints yet. Still in the process of getting some ammo loaded up to go shoot it. Still need to get the tang sight for it. I went with the configuration I have looking to make weight for BPCR shooting. The fit and finish is better than just about anything I've seen. It looks as if the parts grew together. In an effort to keep cost down and being that this is primarily intended to be a competition rifle I got standard finishes and plain wood, but I did opt for the traditional pewter tip just because it looks awesome. The barrel is a heavy half round at 30" in length.

I would say if you really want one call them up and send in the $250 (minimum) deposit and make payments, as this will get yours cued in the production list. Mine took right at 19 months from deposit to in my hands.

As an side, if you wish to use one for hunting the .50-70 falls within the specs for acceptable hunting round in Indiana. Unless there is some special reason for the .405, all the old hands advised me to start with the .45-70 due to ease of everything in regards to components. If you have any more indepth questions you should head over to Shiloh Rifle Forums • Index page and ask those with WAY more knowledge than I have.

oneshot57

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Savage FLCP-K

Nothing fancy, my virgin Savage FLCP-K in .308. I finished loads to break it in and hope to pop it's cherry tomorrow :D

Savage10FLCP-K.jpg

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    My "new" M1 carbine and M1917

I was fortunate enough to be the winning bidder on a reasonably priced lot of 2 guns at the Rock Island Auction a couple of weeks ago. Both weapons were graded at fine and they are absolutely beautiful. Randy at Indiana Gun Safety did the transfer for me and I just picked them up today.

Fortunately for me they are not so pristine that they get relegated to the back of the safe. Both of these guns will be shot.

First, the Eddystone 1917 bolt action gun.

32f2baeb.jpg

9d2eaefe.jpg

And then the Winchester M1 carbine

47e6bfb5.jpg

b6008ff7.jpg

I cannot wait to get out next weekend and shoot these most recent additions to the collection.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I was fortunate enough to be the winning bidder on a reasonably priced lot of 2 guns at the Rock Island Auction a couple of weeks ago. Both weapons were graded at fine and they are absolutely beautiful. Randy at Indiana Gun Safety did the transfer for me and I just picked them up today.

Fortunately for me they are not so pristine that they get relegated to the back of the safe. Both of these guns will be shot.

First, the Eddystone 1917 bolt action gun.

And then the Winchester M1 carbine

I cannot wait to get out next weekend and shoot these most recent additions to the collection.

Awesome!

Top Bottom