• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Doctors *required* to report patients so police can confiscate their weapons

Breaking: New York creates psychiatric police state
    Governor Cuomo, along with Democrat and Republican legislators, is ramming through a bill to restrict gun ownership, re-classify weapons in order to ban them -- and, in a far-reaching move, create psychiatrists as cops who must report patients to law-enforcement, in order to keep the patients from owning a weapon.

Psychiatrists must report patients "who could potentially harm themselves or others." If such a patient owns a gun, it will be confiscated.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    THAT is the part that jumped out at me last night when I read it and look how it blossoms and imagine where it is going next. The weapons part is horrendous but the mental health part is truly big picture.

Soldiers with diagnosed PTSD would do well not to locate there.

Of course New York is broke but last night they were going on and on about needing to fund this properly.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Wow.... Well none of the Gunbunnies models will be going to New York for any poster signing events...

and it looks like were gonna have to figure out where to house and employee all of the people moving out of thier tax base...

MightySanta

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Mishawaka
    They just called guns that hold more than 7rnds WMDs! What the heck, I hope people are seeing what's really happening through all of these lies!

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County
    Never thought I'd see a 10/22 classified as an "assault rifle" or "wmd" even in its standard, stock, from the manufacturer configuration.

This must be overturned!

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    Guys, I thought I understood the 7 round mag rule to apply to handguns as well. Can anyone verify this? This would mean that unless someone decides to make special mags just for NY, the common mans Glock will be worthless.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    They better not be monkeying around here in Indiana or I'll be firing a whole bunch of my employees really quick like...

A 1022 is a AW, what the heck is this world coming too...

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    THAT is the part that jumped out at me last night when I read it and look how it blossoms and imagine where it is going next. The weapons part is horrendous but the mental health part is truly big picture.

Soldiers with diagnosed PTSD would do well not to locate there.

Of course New York is broke but last night they were going on and on about needing to fund this properly.

The wheels will fall off the cart soon enough.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    jhjhjs.png

Top Bottom