• nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Got a live one in GF.

AR15 looking to sell for 600$ or looking to trade for any 5.7 handgun/fn 509/ or a Glock 19/19x or 20 being at least gen 4

The ar is chambered in 556/223
    Has iron sights
    Come with the grip in picture along with 60 green tip 556 bullets

Attachments​

• image.jpg

the sights are reversed :lol2:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I did have one request for an account deletion yesterday. Only Texkev can go full-Stalin and make a user disappear, I use the hammer.

HD1911: longtime menace to the Mods and notorious collector of classifieds rules violations, took his ball (and his $3K rifle) and left the playground yesterday.

Dude had A BUNCH of CRVs (dating back to the early days of the Obama administration) and I don't mean Hondas. He had CRVs from Shooter521, SmileDocHill, RobbyMaQ, Roadie, OneBadV8, several from da Mouse. He had FOUR from me FOR THE SAME THING!! Rule #8, don't remove ad content. I mean it takes no effort to NOT remove ad content.

Correction: it was a $3.5K rifle... and that's a stock pic. Make that FIVE CRVs from me.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I did have one request for an account deletion yesterday. Only Texkev can go full-Stalin and make a user disappear, I use the hammer.

HD1911: longtime menace to the Mods and notorious collector of classifieds rules violations, took his ball (and his $3K rifle) and left the playground yesterday.

Dude had A BUNCH of CRVs (dating back to the early days of the Obama administration) and I don't mean Hondas. He had CRVs from Shooter521, SmileDocHill, RobbyMaQ, Roadie, OneBadV8, several from da Mouse. He had FOUR from me FOR THE SAME THING!! Rule #8, don't remove ad content. I mean it takes no effort to NOT remove ad content.

Correction: it was a $3.5K rifle... and that's a stock pic. Make that FIVE CRVs from me.
    You people don’t need menacing!*
    Thank you for what you do!!!

* unless it’s from us

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Why are you such a bully? Is this a classic case of Nepoleon syndrome?:lmfao:

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort

What you got against Honda's? :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

OMG! NOT HD1911! He was such a ray of sunshine here. He is going to be greatly missed. Prayers for the other members that they will be able to shake off this tragedy.

Top Bottom