• nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Got a live one in GF.

AR15 looking to sell for 600$ or looking to trade for any 5.7 handgun/fn 509/ or a Glock 19/19x or 20 being at least gen 4

The ar is chambered in 556/223
    Has iron sights
    Come with the grip in picture along with 60 green tip 556 bullets

Attachments​

• image.jpg

the sights are reversed :lol2:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I did have one request for an account deletion yesterday. Only Texkev can go full-Stalin and make a user disappear, I use the hammer.

HD1911: longtime menace to the Mods and notorious collector of classifieds rules violations, took his ball (and his $3K rifle) and left the playground yesterday.

Dude had A BUNCH of CRVs (dating back to the early days of the Obama administration) and I don't mean Hondas. He had CRVs from Shooter521, SmileDocHill, RobbyMaQ, Roadie, OneBadV8, several from da Mouse. He had FOUR from me FOR THE SAME THING!! Rule #8, don't remove ad content. I mean it takes no effort to NOT remove ad content.

Correction: it was a $3.5K rifle... and that's a stock pic. Make that FIVE CRVs from me.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I did have one request for an account deletion yesterday. Only Texkev can go full-Stalin and make a user disappear, I use the hammer.

HD1911: longtime menace to the Mods and notorious collector of classifieds rules violations, took his ball (and his $3K rifle) and left the playground yesterday.

Dude had A BUNCH of CRVs (dating back to the early days of the Obama administration) and I don't mean Hondas. He had CRVs from Shooter521, SmileDocHill, RobbyMaQ, Roadie, OneBadV8, several from da Mouse. He had FOUR from me FOR THE SAME THING!! Rule #8, don't remove ad content. I mean it takes no effort to NOT remove ad content.

Correction: it was a $3.5K rifle... and that's a stock pic. Make that FIVE CRVs from me.
    You people don’t need menacing!*
    Thank you for what you do!!!

* unless it’s from us

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Why are you such a bully? Is this a classic case of Nepoleon syndrome?:lmfao:

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort

What you got against Honda's? :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

OMG! NOT HD1911! He was such a ray of sunshine here. He is going to be greatly missed. Prayers for the other members that they will be able to shake off this tragedy.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeblackwell
    Top Bottom