• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hasn't been hammer-free in the last month or so but not too bad. A while back I sent a PM to an out of State newb (not the only red flag that went up with this one) trying to buy a handgun. Completely flipped out in the reply. He had also flipped out on Texkev in an email. There was nothing left but a smoking hole when I unlocked the hammer.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I always found the need to get into a pissing match with the board owner interesting. I assume at that point they know they are going and want to go out in a blaze of glory.
    Yeah, I always wonder what these folks are thinking. And then I realize they are not and I move along.

It's kind of like barking at a waiter before you get your food. Not smart.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Yeah, I always wonder what these folks are thinking. And then I realize they are not and I move along.

It's kind of like barking at a waiter before you get your food. Not smart.
    lol, the wife and daughter always told me to never complain about anything in a restaurant until the food was already delivered.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Why do I always seem to miss all the fun?
    Which alert icon do I need to activate to see the wheels of self destruction grind with my own eyes?
    If we don't have one, we need one.....call it "Shooter in 10...9...8".
    Or, at least post links, so we can see the carnage for ourselves.
    Seems it’s a matter of timing, some you get to witness, some you don’t. (Still can be funny at times). :whistle:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Seems it’s a matter of timing, some you get to witness, some you don’t. (Still can be funny at times). :whistle:
    I don't know.
    I'd like to believe you....that it's not some nefarious conspiracy network, consolidated to specifically exclude me....but you've never explained what the hell @Expat 's "Pdub" means, when I came to you in my hour of need with questions requiring answers.
    I don't know who I can trust.

Reactions: Mij

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I don't know.
    I'd like to believe you....that it's not some nefarious conspiracy network, consolidated to specifically exclude me....but you've never explained what the hell @Expat 's "Pdub" means, when I came to you in my hour of need with questions requiring answers.
    I don't know who I can trust.
    It took me about a year to figure it out on my own, I knew if I came rite out and asked, I’d never find out. ”Post W*****” is the conclusion I came to. P- for post, W- (dub) for——well you know. @Expat confirmed this in a follow up post.

I’ve also wondered about various odd conspiracies on here, I guess it’s OK to have a little mystery in our lives. ————-As long as we’re in the loop. :lmfao:

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    It took me about a year to figure it out on my own, I knew if I came rite out and asked, I’d never find out. ”Post W*****” is the conclusion I came to. P- for post, W- (dub) for——well you know. @Expat confirmed this in a follow up post.

I’ve also wondered about various odd conspiracies on here, I guess it’s OK to have a little mystery in our lives. ————-As long as we’re in the loop. :lmfao:

I have found enlightenment and my faith in humanity is restored.

Excluding libtards, of course.

Top Bottom