Not open for further replies.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    CKW put me to the knife and board this afternoon.
    Diced half a large onion.
    Sliced and diced up a coil of smoked sausage.
    Cut up a few potatoes.
    Did a garlic clove.
    She made the absolute best soup out of this. Amazing soup. Perfect day for it. The terrorists tore it up as well.

Nothing beats home made.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    8th grade. The vice Principle had me dead to rights on some flourishment and I received 5 solid whacks from the famous flat paddle hung on his wall behind him.
    Yes, I clearly remember this.
    Yes, I did it.
    I didn’t do it. A classmate lied. I got in trouble. But the 2nd grad teacher had no idea what she was doing. She was so bad at it, it was hard to keep a straight face.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I didn’t do it. A classmate lied. I got in trouble. But the 2nd grad teacher had no idea what she was doing. She was so bad at it, it was hard to keep a straight face.
    My dad was a pro when applying punishment to the regions just south of the belt line on the posterior. So, whatever the school did was a joke by comparison.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

My second grade teacher wasn't much, but I would let my third grade teacher spank me again.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My dad was a pro when applying punishment to the regions just south of the belt line on the posterior. So, whatever the school did was a joke by comparison.
    I only remember my dad spanking me once. He never had to. He had this quiet firmness about him that just made my siblings and me mind him. And that one time he spanked me was with his hand, and was also the only time I ever heard him swear. I tracked dog **** into the house. He didn’t lose his patience often but he did then. But that was before my parents were divorced.

My mom though, I got more switchin’s than I can count. She didn’t seem to have the same command over us that my dad had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom