Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I'm thinking of boosting my stats. Maybe Costco, Sam's, Kroger, Meijer, IGA, Kohls, Amazon, etc., what say you?
    I'm not really and IPA guy, but appreciate all and prefer porters ans stouts... I now sound like a 1st date. :rolleyes:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I tried to create user name "shill_account" one time and I think TexKev denied me. :dunno:
    I created "finklestienshipkid". TexKev asked me if I'd change it and I politely deferred. Apparently MULTIPLE whiners bombarded the mods about it. The mouse asked me to change it and I politely deferred but told him to block it to stop the whiners.

No I won't explain why I did it but it wasn't to cause trouble.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I agree. I think we should keep him. :):
    Hopefully he'll stick around. We rarely see someone post up a storm without resorting to one-worders (remember 1-Word Bob? He didn't last long :laugh: ) but this one appears to have done it right.

With the Indiana General Assembly starting up soon (ConC fever, catch it!!) tax refunds starting to flow (look out classies, here they come!!) and the general madness with the mid-term elections coming we (the Staff) will have our hands full. 1-Word Bob will implode when he realizes his post count is back to zero. "One-Post Site Supporter Dude" will implode when someone won't sell to him because "I don't know you." Of course that is an option here at INGO but "One-Post Site Supporter Dude" will see it differently.

All this, plus the Lambda Lambda Lambda and Omega Mu COVID variants will be highly transmissible among nerds. It will also be highly politicized because everything else is so why not.

To sum it up, get your :popcorn: it's about to get interesting.

Dutchisaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 30, 2020
    US
    And it is the Good, Bad and Ugly forum...

Though is does appear the post is somewhat redundant... a look at the seller in question's only feedback, negative, seems mighty similar.

Mighty similar.

But publicly posting PM's is a red line for me.
    As far as I found there is no rule against posting PM's. I could not find one hence why I posted proof of douchebaggery.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom