Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Cornyhoosier: had two INGOers raise the flag on this one. UPON FURTHER REVIEW: shill account for the banned Ethanm317.

UPON EVEN FURTHER REVIEW: Hoosier317$ was banned for being the back-up shill account for Cornyhoosier.

UPON EVEN FURTHER REVIEW: another attempted shill account Hoosierz317 (anybody see a trend here?) was rejected by the boss from joining.

Both of the INGOers who raised a flag said something seemed wrong, couldn't point to anything specific. This was complicated by the now banned Hoosier Trio (see what I did there) had ZERO posts.

The report button works on PM's as well. While we don't moderate those like the open forum, hitting report gets the whole staff involved including @texkev if it's a suspected hacked account.

Thanks for the support, the hammer is back in the case.
    Did you clean it off before you put it back under glass? Hoosier cooties might spread.

****. I think I just gave him his next screen name.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think Jamil and Bug are the same. It's just one guy arguing back and forth.

Crap. You weren't supposed to figure that out.

But since I'm busted, I might as well fess up. The trick is to think in complete opposites to throw people off. Like the whole Michigan vs OSU thing. I mean. It plays into the illusion. There really isn't a BugI02. But I had you guys going, right?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks. We'll keep an eye out for HoozierCooties317.
    HoosierCooties812 and HoosierCooties219 could be shills. This could start a "location cooties" trend. CrawfordCountyCooties will be nuked from orbit because it's no doubt the shill account for "dRUNKaNDfIESTYeXjUDGE". Maybe @Mongo59 , anybody seen him lately?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not at all surprising... what was it they used to say, there are only 25 actual different people on the INGO, the rest are their shill accounts.
    Very true Expat. Or should I say, very true @actaeon277? I’ve never seen both of you at the same time. That I’ve never met either of you just confirms that I’ve never seen you both at the same time.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Very true Expat. Or should I say, very true @actaeon277? I’ve never seen both of you at the same time. That I’ve never met either of you just confirms that I’ve never seen you both at the same time.
    I did get to meet act and blue pig for a meet and eat in Elkhart a few years ago. The other couple guys that were supposed to be there failed to show.... or did they?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Haha, you got the wrong shill.... I mean.. no.

You were supposed to be distracted by my fast footwork and accusation

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    HoosierCooties812 and HoosierCooties219 could be shills. This could start a "location cooties" trend. CrawfordCountyCooties will be nuked from orbit because it's no doubt the shill account for "dRUNKaNDfIESTYeXjUDGE". Maybe @Mongo59 , anybody seen him lately?

Most recently seen last Friday. In purgatory apparently.

1670774695144.png

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I actually drove all the way to Indy once to put a beat down on some punk I was arguing with here on INGO, when I got a few miles south of town, I realized the punk I had been arguing with was one of MY shill accounts!

Don’t drink and INGO boys and girls.
    WTH were you drinking. Vodka used to do that to me. Never reached such a state with bourbon.

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Haha, you got the wrong shill.... I mean.. no.

You were supposed to be distracted by my fast footwork and accusation
    I'm still wondering how you figured it out. I thought for certain that the whole binary thing, plus the UM/OSU rivalry thing would keep my secret.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom