Not open for further replies.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Been there, done that, still have all my hair, though it was close at times.

I have the utmost respect for people who moderate forums on the Internet. I ran Haven BBS from 1992 to 2011, CameraMonkey was there for parts of that. We were only on the Internet for 12 years of that 19. There are a lot more people here than what I had. which means more needs to watch. Plus there seems to be more, um, interesting, people with the wider reach of the Internet.

So all that said, thank you Churchmouse and the rest of the Mods for making this place feel welcoming to so many.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

I have the utmost respect for people who moderate forums on the Internet. I ran Haven BBS from 1992 to 2011, CameraMonkey was there for parts of that. We were only on the Internet for 12 years of that 19. There are a lot more people here than what I had. which means more needs to watch. Plus there seems to be more, um, interesting, people with the wider reach of the Internet.

So all that said, thank you Churchmouse and the rest of the Mods for making this place feel welcoming to so many.

Yeah, moderated a forum for couple years in the early 2000s for a very narrow, but... intensely divided... interest.

It sucked.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

I used to be a moderator on a large video game site, with millions of members. We certainly had our share of interesting people, who were content to come up with more and more creative ways to troll or skirt the rules.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I tried to get him to perma ban a member before he left. Told him I'll buy at Tamales..
    I should have offered to pay for his whole clan. I wasn't thinking. #Sadface

I now know how Joey Starett felt at the end of the movie calling ......
    ChurchMouse... Churchmouse come back.. ChurchMouse mom needs you...
    Mom needs Shane was right. There sure was a lot of sexual tension between those two in that movie.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    New terrorists photo: +10

Not cropped: -10 ;)

Never even noticed that.....
    1ZriqQi.png

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Sorry. That way my bad. I have an option to close the thread at the bottom of my post window. I think I accidentally checked that box when I was posting.

It's open again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom