Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So basically what I did tonight was keep several valuable posting members in the forum. There is one that pressed me way to hard and that will be the very last time that happens. Believe it. Same :bs: different staff my ass. Like I said....you want to mix it up I am game. I saved your ass as well.

People, I am really near the end here. So just keep on pumping out the idiocy and a lot of threads will be closed and the gate will swing one way.
    Man this crap has got to end.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So basically what I did tonight was keep several valuable posting members in the forum.
    Thank you. I think that‘a the important take from this. Not sure what happened, or what was said, don’t really care, we didn’t lose any regulars and all is good. Being a mod is a thankless job most of the time, lot of work while we all get to just jump on whenever and chat it up, so thanks for keeping our community whole.

Hopefully we can keep the drama down so we can continue talking about Hawaiian shirts and pineapple on pizza

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thank you. I think that‘a the important take from this. Not sure what happened, or what was said, don’t really care, we didn’t lose any regulars and all is good. Being a mod is a thankless job most of the time, lot of work while we all get to just jump on whenever and chat it up, so thanks for keeping our community whole.

Hopefully we can keep the drama down so we can continue talking about Hawaiian shirts and pineapple on pizza

I have several Hawaiian shirts. I wear them at work on Fridays, they work great for sloppy cc, for me they are age-appropriate.

There should be a Constitutional Amendment banning pineapple on pizza and the designated hitter.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I’ve known several people that have been service managers at dealerships (auto, Ag, truck, Ect.) They never last, thankless job, they get poo from all directions. Make customer happy the boss is mad, make the mechanic happy the customer PO’ed, goes round and round.

I say all this cause an Internet moderator is the same as a service manager, poo from all directions. Every time I deal with people with this type of job I always try and give them a break, an out, wife says I’m soft but I don’t think so cause I’ve been stuck in the middle too, I know what it’s like.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well there goes INGO.

Poll Who will take over as the Predominant Mod?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Time to get this thread back on track...

sgQzRuz.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom