Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The Mouse is alive and well. Those of you that know him, know that he will pull through this a better man on the other side. It’s just who he is, and I’m proud to call him a friend.

He has earned a vacation. The duration is up to the management and the membership. We all know what the issue is. How will YOU address it?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Mouse is alive and well. Those of you that know him, know that he will pull through this a better man on the other side. It’s just who he is, and I’m proud to call him a friend.

He has earned a vacation. The duration is up to the management and the membership. We all know what the issue is. How will YOU address it?

I will go give him a FB hug.

Looks like PaulF has been shootered.

Paul seemed like a tormented individual. He seemed to hate Christians and Republicans, not sure why he would choose a forum composted of primarily that. Unless it was just to torment them. That was the feeling I got when he got the religion posting okayed then opened up his thread.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville

Glad to hear that. CM is one of the "good guys" and I don't personally know him. Just appreciate his dedication and effort.

I hope things iron out on INGO. I would hate to see this place self destruct due to internal strife.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Dang it...I had a good post about bidens gun control plans regarding REQUIRING licensing... oh well... :D

I lost most of my semi-quality posts with those threads. Now I might have to up my game, as you so eloquently told me over four years ago!
    I believe your words were,
    "Now, UP YOURS!"

But you were smiling and waving at me, so I knew it was all in good fun.

:)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Poor Paul. He's actually a nice guy. I wish he'd have stayed away from the problem areas and focused on gun and car discussions.

If I'm not mistaken, Paul referenced himself getting the ban hammer more than once. That is never a positive thing.

I hope Paul didnt drag the Mouse over the edge with him.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Poor Paul. He's actually a nice guy. I wish he'd have stayed away from the problem areas and focused on gun and car discussions.

If I'm not mistaken, he referenced himself getting the ban hammer more than once. That is never a positive thing.

I hope Paul didnt drag the Mouse over the edge with him.
    There are too many people who simply can’t pull themselves away from the problem areas :dunno:

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    So I come back on a Monday morning and all H-E-Double Hockey Sticks has broken loose!

Why can't you people keep it together over the weekend. I consider PaulF a friend. We had a great trip down to see Indi's museum a few years back. He is a great person. I only met the Mouse at a 1500 several years back, but he is also a great guy. I don't know what happened, but this put a severe damper on my Monday (and I have a governor working extra hard to make life miserable for me).

Way to go INGO. Way to go. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom