• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Add some diced onions and a dash of hot sauce.

Just sayin'...that's how I like 'em.

Manwich Soft Taco?

Would have thrown in some diced onionss didn't have any. Hot sauce, not a big fan of Franks, but sill use it every now and then. Now Taco Bell hot sauce, I eat so much of it, that I could be considered a minority owner with what I have purchased. :cool: A MW soft taco will be in the works.

I used burritos and tacos, mostly tacos, for leftover meat all the time. Anything can go in a taco almost. Throw some meat, cheese, salsa and you're good to go. Maybe some shredded lettuce, just whatever is laying around

Yup, I've also thrown my cheesy chicken and rice concoction in a burrito wrap, or course I have to douse it with TB sauce either in a bowl or wrap. I'm addicted to the stuff.

For $4.00 I can buy 1 can of Swanson chicken breast, 1 package of Knor chicken flavored rice and pasta and thrown in 5 slices of velveta cheese. Depending on how hungry I am, it'll be good for 2 or 3 meals. It's also great for stocking up for semi long term food options, and only requires 2 cups of water to make.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Umm...Sausage usually has spices added to it. Otherwise isn't it just ground meat?:dunno:

The chorizo has some kind of magic orange spices in it so when you fry it up you end up with a greasy orange mess all over the stove.

My former sister-in-law use to cover the stove top with aluminum foil and change it out every week or so just for an easier clean-up. She also use to make her own tortillas de harina (flour tortillas)...probably still does.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    There is a Hispanic store close to us that has the best Chorizo most of the time. If it is not up to par they will say so according to my daughter. She shops there and turns out some really scrumptious Mexcan-ish offerings.

Chorizo in an omelet is pretty tasty as well.
    Chorizo is food magic

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I don't know if I've ever tried chorizo. Now I'm curious.

I think it's good, but I also don't like it in everything. It is however, very good with eggs. You should try it at least once though. There is a local taco place in Ft Wayne that I get the Egg & Chorizo Mexican Tacos, and they're delicious

You might not like it too, just like Expat :dunno:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think it's good, but I also don't like it in everything. It is however, very good with eggs. You should try it at least once though. There is a local taco place in Ft Wayne that I get the Egg & Chorizo Mexican Tacos, and they're delicious

You might not like it too, just like Expat :dunno:
    The only ways I eat it are with eggs in a taco or with melted Chihuahua cheese in a tortilla.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I can not dispute this.

Short of heading downtown to the International Grocery, which I do not do very often, I allow it to suffice.

If nothing else, it reminds me of the good stuff.

George's has some good chorizo, and other tasty bits of animal flesh. That's where I get bull testicles.

Oh, and of course their salsa. :drool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom