Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not sure, but I think our grade school mixed maple syrup in with their peanut butter. Maybe it was actually corn syrup though. There was definitely something sweet in it.
    When I was really young I had a babysitter who mixed honey and a little butter with peanut butter. This was back before they came out with hydrogenated oils to keep the peanut oils from separating. The honey and butter seemed to keep the oils from separating. Plus it was refrigerated because of the butter. I’ve been chasing that flavor all my life but can’t quite find the right mix. It was really good.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    When I was really young I had a babysitter who mixed honey and a little butter with peanut butter. This was back before they came out with hydrogenated oils to keep the peanut oils from separating. The honey and butter seemed to keep the oils from separating. Plus it was refrigerated because of the butter. I’ve been chasing that flavor all my life but can’t quite find the right mix. It was really good.
    Butter does not need refrigeration. How the heck can you spread cold butter? Mine is frozen until it goes in the butter tray at room temperature to be used...

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Similarly my wife’s tradition is peanut butter and syrup sandwiches whenever we have chili. Pretty good stuff.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    All this restaurant talk had me digging for a funny picture to throw in here (because, well, :postpics:) and I came across this keeper:

88232A9F-7E90-469F-8342-6FDD27874BF0.jpeg

Ten free kicks to Kut’s reanimated corpse to anyone who knows where it’s located.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I will not be able to guess.

How does $10 sound?
    Oh I couldn’t dream of charging you so much. I’m just doing my civic duty.

(Although a small donation to keep operating costs down would be appreciated. Have to get my supplies of whisky, steak, cigars, dip and American flags somehow.)

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It should. You should be terrified.

be-afraid.-be-very-afraid-dribbble.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom